Essence Contouring Powder
Essence Contouring Powder
By Essence
Maryam S.
Other day I was at shoppers and this contouring powder fought my eye. I have been searching for a contour shade for a couple months now which will be within my low budget. Apparently now that I found one, I can't seem to know my shade! So how do I select my contour shade which will be right for my skin?
Loes -.
Loes -.
Gouda
12 months ago
If your not sure you can always ask the people in the store to help you
Isabella R.
Isabella R.
Winnipeg, MB
1 year, 2 months ago
As long as its a matt powder that is a few shades darker , that you think you could wear as foundation for example- like if your skin is olive then keep in line with those colours..
Sachet W.
Sachet W.
Bronx, NY
1 year, 6 months ago
Unfortunately when it comes to contouring there is no set color of wood to use for each skin tone it all depends on what you were trying to achieve if you want a lighter look for a darker look if you want your cheeks sucked in order to hide the neck that it all depends on what you were trying to do I would try a few different kids me personally I do use three different kits to achieve the look that I want.