Essence colour & go

by Essence colour & go

do u like this product of essence ? 💅🏻[product:essence-colour-&-go]Essence The Gel Nail Polish
What's your favorite nail color?
How is the top coat is it worth the money and the buy ?
Start your review of Essence colour & go !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I stumbled upon this nailpolish at my local drug store and from that day on, I always buy their products and nail polishes.in reviews
They are very opaque and dry to a very glossy finish which is perfect and also means that there is no need for a top coat!in reviews
...dries fast What I don't like: doesn't last long event with a top and base coat, extremely streaky and sometimes even bubbles up, leaves stain on the nail.in reviews
As the claim stands to "color and go", you can gather that the main idea behind these products are their quick drying capabilities.in reviews
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
Essence colour & go  uploaded by Jessica U.
Ran into this at Target for a great price of $1.99. Love the little bottle and the shape. I got color 40 'play with my mint' amazing color!!! So beautiful!!! After only the second use it got super clumpy around the top but a little nail polish remover cleaned it up. Takes a few days to chip and I normally chip my nail polish the same day I do them so kudos!!
digna V.
Alpharetta, GA
They are ok. They stay long enough I love the variety of color they have very nudy. I will be buying them again.
Lina C.
I only picked this up in "Oh My Glitter" at Ulta for $1 because I needed to reach a certain minimum amount on my purchase. As I had expected, this is not a very good nail polish. It requires 3-4 coats to be opaque and because the polish needs that many layers, it peels off very easily. The glitter in this is very subtle though, which I am glad about. The best part about this polish is the brush - very thick and makes applying the product very easy. That said, this is probably going to be one of those nail polishes I never use. Not a fan, sorry.
Kajlynn M.
Hendersonville
I bought this product to make mini spa sets to give out at an event. I tried one and was very pleased with the coverage and longevity of the polish. Plus I love that they are mini so that I don’t waste it by keeping it in my drawer for a long time and then it going bad!
Crystal K.
Westland, MI
I do not like these. The handle broke off before I even used it. Also the colors are very sheer and regular a lot of coats. The formula is also rather goopy. I’d say pass in these to be honest.
Drashti P.
Lowell, MA
Love these nail polishes. They stay on for a good amount of time. I love the colors and when I apply these nail polishes in they don’t chip like the others
Ashley R.
Salt Lake City, UT
The most inexpensive way to He the cutest nails!! Chips very easily though! I would pair it up with their gel top coat to make it last long.
Alondra E.
These are literally my all time favorite nail polishes ! The formula is so good it glides on and stays the colors are rich beautiful
Essence colour & go  uploaded by member-e83e420d2
Very good price quality! It is very affordable, but one coat of polish is enough for most colours. They do chip after two or three days, but with a price as low is to be expected. They have a big variety of colours, something for everyone. I love the shimmery onces, especially the gold one!
Elyse P.
Edmond, OK
I have a red color in this brand and I don't have to apply many coats to cover my nail or have a great a pigmented coat. It's super cheap which means I can get my polish and lip color to match if I need to get something quickly and I don't have to worry about it draining my account. I the shape of the bottle too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nino M.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
Miriami U. il y a 2 ans
Colors are really good, it’s easy to put on but doesn’t stays long... I would recommend Catrice for the same price but better quality!