Essence Colour & Care Lipstick

Care for! this new lipstick unites intensive colour and care. The texture contains avocado butter and leaves behind a beautiful, creamy finish in shades like apricot, rosewood or berry. Comes in a stylo packaging.

Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Parfum (Fragrance), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Lauryl Peg/Ppg-18/18 Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Beta-sitosterol, Squalane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Alumina, Ci 15850 (Red 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Essence Colour & Care Lipstick!
Jessica T.
Elmwood Place, OH
Essence Colour & Care Lipstick uploaded by Jessica T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 01 Don't Be Shy
I love this light pink lip look! Sometimes I change between reds, pinks, nudes and this pink is perfect for when I’m feeling really girly. It’s also very hydrating and melts into your lips. It’s not sticky at all
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Review for: 08 Stand Up For Plum!
It’s basically like baby lips. It moisturizes the lips very well and gives it a nice tint of touch. I’ve used this many times and think it’s worth every penny. I totally recommend this to others who like moisturizers with tints.
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Review for: 08 Stand Up For Plum!
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Hunter B.
Oceanside , CA
Review for: 08 Stand Up For Plum!
My favorite makeup brand! It's so affordable and I find all their products at any ulta
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
Review for: 08 Stand Up For Plum!
I pretty like the Essence lips' products. Here we can both some colour effect and lip balm care. I think that for that price it is really good! Also it has a pretty creamy finish that looks even a little bit sexy. That was by friend's words! And I could absolutely agree with him.
Stef C.
Gold Coast
Essence Colour & Care Lipstick uploaded by Stef C.
Review for: 04 Lookin' Good
It was an nice shade. More like a highly tinted lip balm. Very buttery as it says in the tube. And cute compact tube easy to bring around..only thing is I felt it moved around a bit too much and the wear time isn't long at all for me. Even without eating or drinking I found that after only an hour or so, I had to reapply because some areas faded. It does offer lip balm like moisturizing effect so that was nice. Its ok.
Rebecca F.
Balzheim, Baden
Review for: 08 Stand Up For Plum!
I love the color & care lipsticks by Essence. They're the perfect mix of Lipstick and lip balm and feel amazing on the lips. My favorite color is 'stand up for plum!' which is a beautiful deep berry color. They're incredible cheap and have a amazingly good quality.
Guusje V.
Breda
Essence Colour & Care Lipstick uploaded by Guusje V.
Review for: 02 Made My Day
This is one of my prettiest lipsticks! The color looks really classy and cute. Essence Colour & Care Lipstick #pretty #makeup #cute #classy #new #fresh #populair #nice [product:essence-colour-&-care-lipstick] #essence #reallypretty #cool #lipstick #colors
Sean Mari S.
Lethbridge, AB
Review for: 08 Stand Up For Plum!
I love their brow products I love this brand so much! Highly recommended and will definitely repurchase when I ran out! You should try this as well!
marjoleine T.
southholland
Its very soft for youre lips 💋 easy to do and its also not that exepensive 9/10 💕.

Looking for your answer?