BeautyFaceFace MakeupEssence
Camouflage + Matt 30 Light Honey Concealer

Essence Camouflage + Matt 30 Light Honey Concealer

Dit product is vrij van parabenen.

Does this concealer work good for tattoo coverup?
Don you like this concealer Essence Camouflage + Matt 30 Light Honey Concealer ?
is it high coverage?
Start your review of Essence Camouflage + Matt 30 Light Honey Concealer!
Alyssa R.
Essence Camouflage + Matt 30 Light Honey Concealer uploaded by Alyssa R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how full coverage this is, but I hate how drying it is at the same time. It makes my skin look so dry no matter what I do.
Diana A.
New Castle, DE
Essence Camouflage + Matt 30 Light Honey Concealer uploaded by Diana A.
This is my favorite concealer! It’s perfect as a base for eyeshadow (I use shade 10 light rose) and it’s just perfect! I use it for the under eye coverage above the peach concealer and I end up with a nice fresh look! 5 stars definitely!
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
Essence Camouflage + Matt 30 Light Honey Concealer uploaded by Alyssa R.
Normally I love Essence products, but this one is not good for dry skin at all. It dries down almost instantly and just gives a really matte finish to the skin. Despite it being very difficult to blend, the coverage is nice.
Sierra C.
Martinsburg, WV
Essence Camouflage + Matt 30 Light Honey Concealer uploaded by Sierra C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this concealer! It is $3.99 at Ulta and it really does cover everything! It’s dewy but dries down matte. I have natural dark circles and when I put this concealer on they were gone! It it definitely a dupe for the Tarte Shape Tape. It’s very affordable and is very full coverage! 10/10 definitely recommend! You can find this at Ulta!
Mekko J.
Essence Camouflage + Matt 30 Light Honey Concealer uploaded by Mekko J.
I use this essence conciler for under of eyes because i have black this parts of face and this conciler help me that i remove this black from under of eyes, i use this product when i dont sleep, when i was crying and when i use make up, before use this product my eyes is illuminated... Essence Camouflage + Matt 30 Light Honey Concealer
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
Purchased at: CVS
I really like this concealer. I actually use it over my foundation to help contour and add highlights as well as hiding any imperfections on my skin. I was able to pick this up from CVS for around $4-$5 I believe. I am glad that I bought this product and have now stocked up on these concealers.
Maddie  I.
Kennesaw, GA
I was in Ulta to purchase my all time favorite concealer, Tarte’s shape tape and a clerk asked me if I had tried the Essence camouflage concealer. I decided to purchase it since she gave it rave reviews. I like it and I think it does a great job for a really great price, but so far nothing beats ST.
Diavion J.
Essence Camouflage + Matt 30 Light Honey Concealer uploaded by Diavion J.
Purchased at: CVS
I have on the concealer on in my picture. Honestly hand down the best concealer that is drug store. It is very full coverage and can also be used as a foundation honestly. Essence is becoming my favorite drug store brand!
Tiffany K.
Kalamazoo , MI
Essence Camouflage + Matt 30 Light Honey Concealer uploaded by Tiffany K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great affordable price as well as coverable. For an concealer it blends well and with a nice formula. Definitely would buy again. My one issue is it could cover my dark circles under my eyes better, but I have yet to find a concealer that covers them completely.
Samantha F.
Bloomington, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
Got this concealer for myself today as I had used one of their stick concealers when I was younger and remembered liking it, so I thought why not try out one if their liquid ones since I tend to prefer liquid concealers now. The texture of this is smooth with a slight texture/puttiness to it (I'm trying to think of how to describe it and nothing fully accurate comes to mind tbh). The scent, rather than being chemically or unscented is actually kind of a light perfume like type of scent that I actually like. So far, I have used if on my undereye area and I do think it has done a good job of concealing and brightening the area! Be careful to pick the right shade for your current skintone as that always makes a big difference; ask for help from a store associate if you are having a little trouble figuring out your shade - they're there to help. Overall I really like it so far both in terms of quality and price, and I see no particular reason not to look for your shade and give it a go. I bet it would help to disguise blemishes/acne it redness as well. Nothing bad to be said here - I like it a lot!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emma G.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
il y a 3 ans
Shahad M. il y a 2 ans
It’s not bad I like it the only problem is the shade I went with a shade the I find out that it oxidize for 2 shades darker it was even darker than my foundation but when I get my right shade it’s good I like it