essence Brighten Up! Banana Powder

The translucent, mattifying powder in a very soft yellow is ideal for the “concealer baking” technique, or for setting matt highlights.

Ingredients

TALC, MICA, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-1, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, AQUA (WATER), PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES)

Has anyone used this as a matte highlighter? (Kind of like MUFE’s semi-matte H100)
if i want to use this to set my under eyes, what tool should i use? a sponge? a brush?
essence Brighten Up! Banana Powder ? How does this work? And is it hydrating enough or does it leave a crease?
Start your review of essence Brighten Up! Banana Powder!
Steven P.
Reseda, CA
essence Brighten Up! Banana Powder uploaded by Steven P.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the most affordable and great powder to set your face with. Overall I enjoy this brand a lot. Super affordable and a lot of their products are good especially this powder! As you can tell in my photo the powder have some magic properties in it.
Jessica R.
SanDiego
essence Brighten Up! Banana Powder uploaded by Jessica R.
I love this product and use it every day. It’s good for my oily skin, but my oil still comes through. Makes my skin look bright, with the yellow tint. I love the look it gives to my face and would recommend it to other pale women, like myself LOL!
Vannessa G.
Provo, UT
essence Brighten Up! Banana Powder uploaded by Vannessa G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this for sale at Ulta for $2.50 a few weeks ago and have been using it to set my undereyes ever since! I have fair skin and for some reason I was nervous to try this. I've never used a banana powder before, but boy am I glad I did! The color gives a beautiful lift to the skin, and helps brighten areas applied in a subtle but gorgeous way. Don't apply too much or it'll look cakey. 🙂
Heather D.
essence Brighten Up! Banana Powder uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great powder for brightening. Wow! It's so affordable too! This is one I highly recommend trying. It's not too drying, cakey, or crepey. This is a great quality item for a super low price. It really brightens well too! I definitely recommend adding this to your collection/ kit.
Evelyn S.
Lawrence, MA
1,386 reviews
essence Brighten Up! Banana Powder uploaded by Evelyn S.
#essence brighten up the color banana essence product the price is crazy outstanding and good job SS love it I will brighten smile underneath my eyes and t-zone thanks 😍👌
McKenzie S.
Fordyce, AR
essence Brighten Up! Banana Powder uploaded by McKenzie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this everyday over my liquid foundation to make a matte finish on my makeup! I tend to be a little on the oily side, so this helps with that problem. It’s very light and goes on super translucent!
Gia L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was looking for a powder that is not itchy and semi matte. This product is so good for me. Been using it for 2 weeks no and I don't have any complain about it. With the price I could say you got more than what you pay. I use this in baking in my under eyes and smile area as well as a setting powder after putting all the make up. I also use this whenever I feel that I put too much blush on. Overall I can recommend this product.
Barbara C.
essence Brighten Up! Banana Powder uploaded by Barbara C.
This powder is amazing! I can’t believe it’s so cheap. It brightens and sets the makeup on your under eyes so beautifully. It’s very fine and light weigh. It’s also not overly yellow which I think it’s a plus (it doesn’t darken my under eye area since I’m very pale). Will definitely be repurchasing it!
Leah H.
Dickson, TN
essence Brighten Up! Banana Powder uploaded by Leah H.
An AMAZING setting powder for my fair fair gals, and a beautiful brightening powder for any other skin tone!! Smoothing and stays put all day long! For the price of this product, there is NO OTHER COMPARISON.
Elizabeth B.
Chatsworth,GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Why did I sit on this so long??? This is amazing. I have heard of it, but I didn’t know how amazing it is. I only use it under my eye area. I tried it down my nose, but it was weird. I put it under my eyes after I’m done with my make up. And I also powder my concealer lightly with regular powder first, just like normal. This is a $4.99 miracle! Try it, you will look awake, more youthful and more ‘finished’ than ever.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
k L.
il y a un an
Gail F. il y a 10 mois
If I make sure to get enough on it does not crease. Sometimes I don't quite get enough and it will crease.
Jenny N.
Maitland, FL
il y a 2 ans
Angie A. il y a 2 ans
Hey hun, Ur Instagram is Smashing it 💋I’m looking for Influencers who have under 50K and who want to seriously build their Social Media Platforms! I’m looking to Teach SERIOUS INFLUENCERS all tips & tricks on how to grow their Social Media Platforms and reach 100K or more. For Business & Personal. Let me show you how to create and achieve your Business Plan. Let’s Chat Now! Direct Message me on Instagram: @AngieAlfar.