essence BB Beauty Balm Lipgloss uploaded by Tamara R.essence BB Beauty Balm Lipgloss uploaded by Rachael H.

BY ESSENCE

This balm lipgloss has a high shine texture and leaves behind a beautiful color finish on your lips. Enriched with Shea Butter and Vitamin E ingredients, a soft and pampered pout without stickiness is now possible! Available in 5 shades.

Sandy G.
Covington, GA
I love this lip gloss product it doesnt drip when i put it on n i hate when my lip gloss drips but there was good packaging nd it met my expectations i have plans to buy this again in the future but I recommend this for girls who love wearing lip products ğŸŒŽâ€¼ï¸
Melissa F.
Saint Albans, WV
This is my go-to lip gloss at the moment. It has just enough tint to it and I love it because it's so comfortable to wear! It's not sticky at all and doesn't run all over my face once applied. It's the perfect touch to a natural makeup look.
Lauren A.
Milwaukie, OR
I had high hopes for this. In the tube, this looks like a pigmented gloss that will hydrate and stay glossy (kind of like ABH lip glosses), but this was just a sheer colored gloopy mess on my lips. No setter how little product I used, it felt so heavy and felt like it was melting off my lips. Just go with their traditional lip glosses.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
This is a great lipgloss. It has excellent staying power and is similar to a BB cream for your lips. It has a sunscreen in it as well. The shade I have is a pinkish nude versatile shade and I highly recommend if you love lipgloss. It is a bit pricey for a lipgloss but great if you are willing to splurge.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
Bleh - so so. It's ok stuff, just very "glossy and thick" - that may be what people look for in gloss though. Not me. I want subtle and light. this stuff felt so stinking heavy when I used it. I won't buy this again. I am picky though, so keep that in mind - this may be the stuff for you!
Xammara M.
El Cajon , CA
These are absolutely amazing. The quality is so good for the price you pay. This is a definite repurchase if I haven’t already. These are some of the best I’ve tried. I recommend these to everyone. They will change your perspective on these types of products.
Kimberli H.
Fort Worth, TX
Love love love these lip glosses! The shades are sheer and gorgeous and don't feel sticky on the lips. They are extremely budget friendly, though so far I have only purchased one. I will be buying more in the future and I would recommend these to anyone
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
This is such a nice little affordable lip balm that was very moisturizing when I needed it on the go. It's highly affordable and can easily be found in your nearest makeup store.
Joanne D.
Addison , IL
Love this product. It's very affordable and comes in a variety of col ra. I love the neutral colors. It does not dry out your lips, nor does it feel cakey on your lips. I would definitely buy this product again.
Sam R.
I like mac products because there quality and drug store products are half a** products most of the time it just depends and other cosmetic that are not drug store products are sometimes good it just depends
I need something that will make my lips really smooth I never try this product can this help me with my problem
Lauren R.
This seems really interesting how pigmented are these balms?
Rebecca H.
Rochester, NY
Is this balm sticky or like lip gloss? I love this color and want to try! However I cannot stand sticky lip glosses and prefer matte ones that you can't feel on your lips