essence BB Beauty Balm Lipgloss uploaded by Rachael H.essence BB Beauty Balm Lipgloss uploaded by Tamara R.

BY ESSENCE

This balm lipgloss has a high shine texture and leaves behind a beautiful color finish on your lips. Enriched with Shea Butter and Vitamin E ingredients, a soft and pampered pout without stickiness is now possible! Available in 5 shades.

Sandy G.
Sandy G.
Covington, GA
I love this lip gloss product it doesnt drip when i put it on n i hate when my lip gloss drips but there was good packaging nd it met my expectations i have plans to buy this again in the future but I recommend this for girls who love wearing lip products ğŸŒŽâ€¼ï¸
Elaina R.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
This is a great lipgloss. It has excellent staying power and is similar to a BB cream for your lips. It has a sunscreen in it as well. The shade I have is a pinkish nude versatile shade and I highly recommend if you love lipgloss. It is a bit pricey for a lipgloss but great if you are willing to splurge.
Kimberli H.
Kimberli H.
Fort Worth , TX
Love love love these lip glosses! The shades are sheer and gorgeous and don't feel sticky on the lips. They are extremely budget friendly, though so far I have only purchased one. I will be buying more in the future and I would recommend these to anyone
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Addison , IL
Love this product. It's very affordable and comes in a variety of col ra. I love the neutral colors. It does not dry out your lips, nor does it feel cakey on your lips. I would definitely buy this product again.
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
CDA
My favorite lipgloss I've ever used. It competes with my high end glosses and really holds a reputation with me! Not sticky AT ALL. Makes the lips look juicy.. so gorgeous!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Milwaukee, WI
Product is okay, I for one don't like sticky lipgloss so I used it only once and now it's just sitting in my drawer, easy to apply but did meet my expectations, it smelled great though I'd recommend it for sure though
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Marlton, NJ
Love it! Cute color, lasts pretty good and doesnt smell bad! Some lipglosses smell bad but this one doesnt
It's s really good lip care product very affective. I bought mine and Walgreens. It lasted me a while so it's very long lasting. It was what I expected to it made my lips soft. Honestly I would buy this product again.
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Vernon, BC
This brand continues to impress me! This is a great gloss that does have a reasonable amount not of pigment for a formula like this. I'm not sure why they are calling it a "BB" gloss but either way it works!
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
The colour of this lipgloss was very cute on the lip, I did not like how sticky and tacky it felt on my lips though. The cost of this product is very appealing as it is very affordable, but if you don't like a sticky lip I would avoid this lipgloss.
I need something that will make my lips really smooth I never try this product can this help me with my problem
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Rochester , NY
Is this balm sticky or like lip gloss? I love this color and want to try! However I cannot stand sticky lip glosses and prefer matte ones that you can't feel on your lips
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
This seems really interesting how pigmented are these balms?