BY ESSENCE

The all eyes on me multi-effect mascara is a true all-rounder and fulfills all wishes. The special brush and unique texture provide your lashes with extra volume, additional length and a breathtaking curve as well as covering each individual lash with mascara and offering ideal separation. Available in trendy soft black, it is the ultimate must-have of the season! Opthalmologically tested.

Aqua (Water), Synthetic Beeswax, Glycerl Stearate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Acrylates Copolymer, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Panthenol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Oleic Acid, Laureth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77266 (Black 2), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

• Is this good ? I have short eye lashes and want to try ne...8 Answers
Essence All Eyes On Me Multi-Effect Mascara
  • "I absolutely love this mascara. For only $2.99 at Ulta, I am more than satisfied. It doesn't clump and looks so beautiful on my lashes. I like this more than the $8 mascaras I have bought. It not only makes them thicker looking, they also look so so long. I recommend to everyone!" in 11 reviews
  • "This was my first mascara and i think probably the last.My mascara has a bit different packaging since the color of the cap is sky blue . The best thing is that it is inexpensive, super duper good , waterproof. I would say that this mascara is OK only for u to feel better because i at least have to put 2 or 3 layers to make my lashes noticeable overall i would say is this is a really good mascara to experiment with." in 5 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara! It beats any and all high end mascaras I've tried. This mascara separates your lashes and leaves you with zero clumps. I think the most unique aspect of this mascara is the fact that it lengthens and truly gives volume as well. There are a lot of mascaras that claim to do both, but just don't deliver. This is not the case here... Who knew I'd find the best mascara in the world for under $3?! " in 4 reviews
  • "This is my favorite every day mascara right now. I use it alone most of the time. The wand is amazing you can create a number of different effects. I use it with revlons lash potion for super dramatic lashes" in 4 reviews
SALLY M.
Was so excited to get this in my Ipsy bag it was very clumpy seem like it would go on and look great but it like I said it was very clumpy and bulked my eyelashes was not happy had to take an old brush and go over them to make them look better
Tiffany P.
Drums, PA
I love this its goes on nicely and looks fabulous.I is not a costly products either its affordable at any Ultra or sephora.
I would purchase this product again. It has different shades to choose from. I use the Blackest non-waterproof is what works best for me.
Stormy C.
Corp Christi, TX
For a cheap mascara, it does the job. It doesn't have any of the usual mascara problems(no clumping or running, and it didn't irritate my sensitive eyes). I also appreciated the packaging, as the tube seals well so it won't dry out before it's time. This is suppose to be a "multi-effect" mascara, and the packaging claims to add "volume, length, curl, thickness, and separation". I don't think it particularly added volume, but I have pretty thick eyelashes anyway. I do think it lived up to its claims for separation and length, however, so I was fairly pleased with it.
Brooke B.
This is my favorite mascara at the moment. It gives good volume, the brush is nice and good at separating my lashes. The mascara isn't too dry or too wet, and it's very buildable without becoming clumpy. My only issue is that it flakes by the end of the day, pretty bad. I know that's in part my oily lids, but it's a shame because it's such a great mascara otherwise.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
This mascara was insanely good priced and works really well. I bought it at ulta and I'm tempted to buy two more because of the quality of this. It leaves your lashes feeling flexible and natural, it lengthens and is laughable! Really great quality for a great price.
Amanda F.
West liberty, KY
Absolutely love all of essence beauty products, especially their mascara! It lasts all day and always gives me beautiful long lashes. So far, it is the best mascara that I️ have found for a gold price! I️ would definitely buy this stuff again!
Jessika S.
It also doesn't clump at all and never falls out on me. The colour is very rich and black. I would say it is a good daily mascara for me when I dont need too much drama. Plus the price is great.
Karina B.
Fort Worth, TX
I bough the waterproof version of this mascara and it was the worst ever. My non waterproof ones stay longer and this. I will never use it againEssence All Eyes On Me Multi-Effect Mascara
Amethyst  H.
Jupiter, FL
LOVE THIS! My lashes are fairly average in length and shape but they are low in volume. This not only let's my lashes keep their curl, it lengthens and most importantly adds tons of volume. Lasts all day but is super easy to take off and doesn't really run it begins to flake off. Plus essence is cheap and cruelty free. Am buying again and again.
Tayler N.
Erika M.
Mc Farland, CA
Is this good ? I have short eye lashes and want to try new macaras that would leave my lashes long