BY ESSENCE

The all eyes on me multi-effect mascara is a true all-rounder and fulfills all wishes. The special brush and unique texture provide your lashes with extra volume, additional length and a breathtaking curve as well as covering each individual lash with mascara and offering ideal separation. Available in trendy soft black, it is the ultimate must-have of the season! Opthalmologically tested. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

• Is this good ? I have short eye lashes and want to try new macaras ...7 Answers
Amethyst  H.
Amethyst H.
Jupiter, FL
LOVE THIS! My lashes are fairly average in length and shape but they are low in volume. This not only let's my lashes keep their curl, it lengthens and most importantly adds tons of volume. Lasts all day but is super easy to take off and doesn't really run it begins to flake off. Plus essence is cheap and cruelty free. Am buying again and again.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Palmdale, CA
I found this brand at target and decided it was time to try new things! This mascara is amazing! It is one of the darkest ones I've ever used and it doesn't clump up or flake on me like other brands do! I recommend for those who apply mascara before falsies!
Lucy K.
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite every day mascara right now. I use it alone most of the time. The wand is amazing you can create a number of different effects. I use it with revlons lash potion for super dramatic lashes
Alyssa U.
Alyssa U.
Riverview
Found it at Ulta and it was the least expensive mascara there($2.99) and it is BY FAR the BEST mascara I have tried. Love, love, love it.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
This is my favorite mascara at the moment. It gives good volume, the brush is nice and good at separating my lashes. The mascara isn't too dry or too wet, and it's very buildable without becoming clumpy. My only issue is that it flakes by the end of the day, pretty bad. I know that's in part my oily lids, but it's a shame because it's such a great mascara otherwise.
Maya M.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
This mascara was insanely good priced and works really well. I bought it at ulta and I'm tempted to buy two more because of the quality of this. It leaves your lashes feeling flexible and natural, it lengthens and is laughable! Really great quality for a great price.
Blessing B.
Blessing B.
This mascara has really helped my eyelashes look fuller and you can't beat the price. I love applying this with my model co mascara too for a fuller look. I use this product several times a week and I recommend buying this.
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
It also doesn't clump at all and never falls out on me. The colour is very rich and black. I would say it is a good daily mascara for me when I dont need too much drama. Plus the price is great.
Mirella Lucimar G.
Mirella Lucimar G.
Orlando, FL
Essence is a newest part of my makeup collection their mascara is bomb and cheap I love it (also if your looking for a more volume mascara buy the xxl volume lover it's only 4.99)
Julie M.
Julie M.
This mascara is AMAZING. it adds so much volume and flare to my lashes. For being drugstore and super cheap, essence has out-done themselves!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Mc Farland, CA
Is this good ? I have short eye lashes and want to try new macaras that would leave my lashes long