BY ESSENCE #37 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

If you prefer pressed powder, this fine, compact powder is for you! It can be applied above foundation to mattify your skin and set your make-up. For a matt, natural and smooth complexion. It’s perfect when you’re out and about with your girls!

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Saphire Powder, Aqua (Water), Magnesium Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

• Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder does it create a wh...5 Answers
  • what do you think about this beauty product??5 Answers
  • Does this powder make you break out for people with oily sensitiv...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "this is an amazing product, it reduce the oil during the day, keep the make up really in place. doesn't lighten you foundation, it really leaves no colour att all. it is easy to re-aply. this is one of the better fixing powder i have ever tried. i buy it over and over again, and even got my friends addicted. " in 299 reviews
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Lindsey P.
Muskegon , MI
Great mattifing setting powder and the price is too good to be true! I pickled up Essence All About Matt fixing compact powder during a BOGO 50%off sale since I had heard some good reviews and I'm always looking for new setting powders. I'm oily, not as bad as I used to be but this keeps my oil from breaking through my foundation and it gives me a lovely velvety finish. A little goes a long way, be careful, you can go overboard quickly. I really like that I can use multiple tools for application and they all work the same in the end, that's not common for me at least. A powder brush to dust all over, a more dense brush for pressing onto the skin, a damp OR dry beauty sponge Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder ... they all easily work with this powder and give a airbrush finished look. Give it a try for a few dollars!
Brianna S.
Walker, LA
This was an okay product. Essence is one of the most affordable makeup brands out of all the actually good affordable brands on the market. If you use a large makeup brush and dust this product lightly on your face it will set your makeup fairly good. My only downfall with this product would be that it leave a sheer white residue on the skin and and when your wanting to set you makeup you don’t want a white tint all over the face. Although the product is a matt finish product just like it claims to be so that’s a plus because it really did make my makeup a matt finish. I just didn’t like the white residue it left behind.
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
This powder does a great job of helping to mattify my face, especially as my skin type is oily. I wear this on top of my foundation & the  ULTA Mattifying Balm . Those two products combined have kept my face matte in Southern California summers for at least 10 hours. The one down-side to this product is that it is not translucent, so it will make you look a little bit lighter if you apply too much of it or don't do anything to add more color on top of it. I usually sweep my foundation brush over my face again after I add this powder, just to try to even things out a little bit. You could also do a very thin layer of your regular face powder if you want, but I stopped using one after I starting use the combo of the Essence powder & ULTA balm. If you are going to use a face powder, I suggest a loose one because anything more can feel cakey on top of the Essence powder.
Giselle P.
While this product does indeed mattify the skin, it is pigmented and leaves a kind of white cast over the face. I had to touch up with powder foundation in order to go back to my regular skin tone. While the inexpensive price does give the product a pass (because it does truly mattify the entire day) , I just don’t like taking that extra step in my makeup routine. I would only recommend if you were pale and looking for a good powder.
Sarah l.
Penfield, NY
This was the first setting powder i ever used when i was first starting out on my make up journey. It’s a great product to start with especially for the price! My only pushback is that the presses powder will get everywhere if you’re not gentle with it and use the right brush. Other than that it goes on translucent and doesn’t leave you Cakey. It sets everything decently too!
Shikha C.
“Essence all about matte” claims

”The perfect pressed powder for a shine-free look. This light-weight formula absorbs excess oil and shine for a natural and smooth complexion. Available in one transparent color for all skin types - so it's perfect when you're out and about with your girls!”

I gave it 3 star because all of the claims are not right. I brought this because of good reviews and low price. I liked it in a start and it does set foundation well and shine free. But my con is it is not transparent on skin. It leaves horrible white cast on my tan skin. I have noticed it after using three to four times specially on my pictures 😱. Never going to buy it again. Good for light skin tone.
Soraya C.
Good price, soft powder. I don't feel like it did anything though. I don't have that much oil to worry about except a tiny bit around my t zone, and this didn't keep me matte. On top of that, it crumbled apart. I didn't even drop it! Definitely not travel friendly if it's gonna break just sitting in my vanity drawer. I ended up just chucking it.
Veronica M.
Love this finishing powder. Helps when trying to achieve a matte or natural looking finish. No shimmer. Pros are the great price and matte finish. Cons are it does make my make up smudge a bit once my face starts getting oily, but if you just put a little more once you start to look oily it’s fine.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
I love this setting powder, it works beautifully on my oily skin. There is a bit of flashback with this product, but I haven't noticed any cakeyness or dry parts with this. Because of the flashback I personally don't recommend using it all over your face for photos but under the eyes seems to work!
Claire L.
Would I be able to use this for baking?
Cathy W.
How does it work for acne-prone and sensitive skin? I'm very scared about breakouts. Thanks!
Angela B.
Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder does it create a white finish on top. Or is it clear for the most part
Kelsey L.
Where can I get this at?! I've been looking what feels like everywhere for it!
Nela K.
Hey, beauties. I'm going to the drugstore tomorrow and I want to know if this powder leaves your foundation cakey or not because I am broke somehow so the only thing available for me at the moment is this one!