MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderEssence
All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder

Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder

If you prefer pressed powder, this fine, compact powder is for you! It can be applied above foundation to mattify your skin and set your make-up. For a matt, natural and smooth complexion. It’s perfect when you’re out and about with your girls!

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Saphire Powder, Aqua (Water), Magnesium Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

Does this leave you looking Cakey?
Can you bake with this [product:essence-all-about-matt!-fixing-compact-powder] ?
Start your review of Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
this is an amazing product, it reduce the oil during the day, keep the make up really in place. doesn't lighten you foundation, it really leaves no colour att all. it is easy to re-aply. this is one of the better fixing powder i have ever tried. i buy it over and over again, and even got my friends addicted. in reviews
Ewa B.
Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
[product:essence-all-about-matt!-fixing-compact-powder] Absolutely fenomenal setting powder! It’s super affordable. Sets your makeup for long hours. It’s soft and leaves your skin matte but definitely not flat. Gives you absolutely no color and no white residue. It’s just truly translucent. Love this!
Evelyn A.
Humble, TX
Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder uploaded by Evelyn A.
Purchased at: ULTA
The powder is good and keeps me matte but it is very powdery and has a slight white tint to it that goes also on the skin. Although its not a lot. It works well with dry skin just make sure to moisturize.
Fatima H.
Pompano Beach, FL
Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder uploaded by Fatima H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorites it looks super white but when use properly this is an oily girl best friend I use this after I do a full face it keeps everything matte and oil free this is an amazing product
Amber J.
Kimberly
Really love all their products. This has a nice matte finish and easy to apply. The price point on all their items are great. Always love trying different things from them.
Debbie M.
Mesa, AZ
Best compact from the drugstore hands down! I think it was only 2 bucks too! So affordable! This is my favorite powder from the drugstore for sure.
Evelyn S.
Lawrence, MA
1,413 reviews
Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder uploaded by Evelyn S.
Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder uploaded by Evelyn S.
Purchased at: CVS
[product:essence-all-about-matt!-fixing-compact-powder] When I make a mistake putting eyeshadow , essence helps me a lot ,such a wonderful idea 🥰 it's a must! Easy to apply! And the price is right!!
Andrea D.
Aurora, CO
I’m pretty sure this is the first translucent powder I’m going to pan. It works well. It’s very affordable and doesn’t cause flashback (I have tan skin). I’m a fan.
Maranda W.
All about MATT is a must have for me! Helps my makeup stay in place, as well as keeping my oily skin at bay. Plus, the price is very affordable.
Katie T.
Windsor Locks, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder is pretty good, especially for the price point!! It does a good job of soaking up oil and re-mattifying the skin. However, I like my e.l.f. + matte powder much better, even though it’s a bit more expensive.
Maria C.
South Bend, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this super affordable matte powder because the coverage is amazing and it leaves my skin super soft and free from my usual oily mess! I love that essence makes products that work amazing and that pretty much everyone can afford. 💜💜💜
Ask a question to the Influenster community...