MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesEssence
All About … Eyeshadow Palette (8 shades)

Essence All About … Eyeshadow Palette (8 shades)

These are the new eyeshadow palettes with a wow-factor. Each palette offers eight trendy, perfectly aligned colors – from light shades to medium and dark nuances. The soft and long-lasting texture with various effects like matt, shimmering or metallic allows you to create diverse looks. Soft nuances by day and more intensive shades in the evening.

haas anyone tried these?
How pigment are these ? Do they blend well?
How pigment are these ? Do they blend well?
Start your review of Essence All About … Eyeshadow Palette (8 shades)!
Product Highlights
...compared to other drugstore brand. The colors are earthy and very nice and pigmented. in reviews
It is the best nude eyeshadow palete i have ever baught the shadows are matt and shimery so afte all a vey good paletein reviews
This product has great pigmentation and a variety of different colours from glitter to matt. This is almost as good as some of the higher end products! It was the first time I have bought it and I will be buying it again. in reviews
surbhi P.
Delaware
Essence All About … Eyeshadow Palette (8 shades) uploaded by surbhi P.
Review for: 02 Nudes
I am just staring into makeup so I think it is a really good pallet for the price and the shades are really good
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a relatively inexpensive product. It has decent pigment but for me the color didn’t last through the day but I didn’t use an eye primer. I like the color selection and I think it is good for natural makeup.
Karina R.
Oviedo, FL
Essence All About … Eyeshadow Palette (8 shades) uploaded by Karina R.
Review for: 02 Nudes
Personally I love this palette, despite some of the negative reviews I have seen. I think it is some great shadows for transition shades or to blend. Some pigments are better than others. The pigmentation isn't the best compared to high end brands but I am pretty OK with it. I am more of a beginner so I like the fact that these work best as transition shades. The photo I have is me reapplying the shadows to show the actual color if you build it up. A lot of the time I put setting spray on my brush to get more pigment.
Claire C.
Savannah, GA
Definitely one of the best eyeshadow palettes at the drug store. I even use some of the lighter shadows as a highlighter. The shadows are amazingly pigmented and so inexpensive!
Grace B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Review for: 03 Roses
I really like wearing rose and nude eye shadows I wished there were a little darker ones in this palette but they are very pretty and you can wear them pretty much with any outfit!
Rochelle L.
Massachusetts
Review for: 02 Nudes
In love with this palette of shadowsThe colors are wonderful and super pigmentedUse as a highlight for the face too and works super wellThe price is encouraging
Laura L.
Charlotte
Review for: 02 Nudes
For drug store this isn't bad. There's a lot of kick up and sometime the colors can blend and get muddy. The pigmentation is great so is the price. It's a good pallet but I've had better.
Kelsie B.
Saginaw, TX
Review for: 02 Nudes
I love the colors this palette offers! It has a few matte and a few shimmer which allows me to use it for my entire eye look. Some of the shades are creamier than others, but overall it isn't bad! I got it from Ulta for around $5 and would recommend for the price!
Alyssa K.
Review for: 02 Nudes
I heard about these palettes from Emily Noel on Youtube, and wanted to try for a while. I got them for Christmas and they were just as good as I thought they'd be. Great pigmentation for the price. I would recommend.
Megan M.
I love this eyeshadow pallet; it is so affordable (under $6) and has the perfect combination of colors to create a variety of looks. The shadows are fairly pigmented and blend well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...