BY ESSENCE #62 in Eyeshadow

All about… beautiful eyes! Gorgeous eyeshadow palettes with eight complementing, buildable colors and multiple finishes; satin, matte and metallic effects. Color: Multi-Colored. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I bought several of these palettes in different colors at ULTA for $4.99. I returned all of them. The pigment was great when I swatched them in Ulta, but they are very patchy and pigment is little to non existent. Very disappointing because I love essence products.
Save your receipts! Most stores have great return/ exchange policies.
Haneen J.
Definitely an everyday pallette. I love the pigmentation if the eyeshadow and the small, compact size that makes it easy to carry around wherever I go. The price is also nice for such a great pallette. I would absolutely recommend anyone to get this, or any of the essence pallettes.
Karen C.
Baltimore , MD
I don’t find anything wrong with this eyeshadow, the price and look is great! The pigmentation work fine and it doesn’t crease for me at least. You can creat really nice looks with this! I would definitely buy another one!
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
For being less than $6 it is actually really nice! I am not big on drugstore eyeshadows and the only ones I have ever liked have been Elf and wet n wild. This palette is rather nice for simply every day use.  When you don't know what you want to do with your makeup, this is the palette to go to. The mattes are a little powdery, but again it is a less than $6 palette.  The sparkly shade is gorgeous! Almost has like blue and silver glitter in it. And they feel really buttery and soft!
Enisy S.
First this palette is very very inexpensive and if you buy it online it is possible to buy even cheaper. Pigmentation is good, colors are gorgeous and it has satin and matte shadows not bad for the price.
Jenna L.
port orchard
This use to be my go to eyeshadow until I lost them and got my more high end makeup. It wasn’t the most long lasting eyeshadow out there. I don’t really use the product anymore, but yes I would recommend this product.
Rebecca G.
Springfield, MO
This palette was so cheap and it's more than worth the money. I know of name brands that have less pigment then this. Yes some of the colors do look the same but very worth the money
Lana O.
I love the colors of this line of shadows and the pigment is long lasting ..they go on nicely and never collect in the crease like some others that are more expensive..good quality
Abby A.
Versailles, Ohio
I love this pallet! It's so pigmented and easy to blend. I have a newborn baby and not a lot of time to get ready and I love that I can blend these in with my fingers in seconds and still have an eye look that looks like it took me 20 minutes to blend out. And it's under $5 which is even more amazing!
Amber D.
Jonesboro
Love the formula, affordability, color, and packaging!!!!!! It met all my expectations. I’m a repeat user. And I will continue to repurchase. It is extremely easy to apply. I recommend this to everyone!!!! The blendability is amazing for such an affordable product!!!
Rona G.
San Jose, CA
To buy or not to buy?
Stephanie  H.
Providence, RI
How pigmented are these eyeshadows?
Jazmyn T.
Fraser, MI
Are the eyeshadows are good as the look?
Danica m.