BY ESSENCE #40 in Eyeshadow

All about… beautiful eyes! Gorgeous eyeshadow palettes with eight complementing, buildable colors and multiple finishes; satin, matte and metallic effects. Color: Multi-Colored. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alyssa K.
I heard about these palettes from Emily Noel on Youtube, and wanted to try for a while. I got them for Christmas and they were just as good as I thought they'd be. Great pigmentation for the price. I would recommend.
Megan M.
I love this eyeshadow pallet; it is so affordable (under $6) and has the perfect combination of colors to create a variety of looks. The shadows are fairly pigmented and blend well.
Eunicia b.
Anaheim, CA
This palette is a real steal! The price and pigmentation is out of the world. I also have the vintage palette and the shimmers are amazing!
Madison D.
Some of the shadows are not the most pigmented but the colors are really nice for everyday. I would suggest to someone on a budget.
Alisha W.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this pallet, it applies flawlessly and the colors are so pigmented. Definitely going to re puchase!
cristina b.
El Paso, TX
This product is okay it is really soft and easy to apply i liked it because it's brown but it doesn't really show it
Chelsea B.
Newburgh, IN
Great quality for the price. Soft and buttery to the touch. Some fall out but tap the brush and your good.
Diary V.
Sheboygan, WI
The colors are really pretty and perfect for everyday. And this product is super inexpensive so I like it!
Samantha D.
Castroville, TX
Low pigment, spotty application. I wasn't impressed at all. My normal brands are UD, TF, Lorac, Smashbox.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
I had to put many layers on. the pigmentation just wasn't there. it also wore off pretty quickly.
Stephanie  H.
Providence, RI
How pigmented are these eyeshadows?
Rona G.
California
To buy or not to buy?
Jazmyn T.
Fraser, MI
Are the eyeshadows are good as the look?
Jessica A.
Essa paleta e muito top para dias que a gente quer sair mais neotrazinha tom de pele morena olhos negros
norah mohammad a.