Essence All About Eyeshadow

Product Warning: no warning applicable

For Use On: Eyes

Color Palette: Medium Tones

Product Form: Pressed Powder

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Essence All About Eyeshadow!
Heather R.
Queen Creek, AZ
I don’t as wandering around Ulta and this palette caught my attention. I debated even grabbing it, since I’d never heard of Essence, and the price was so low. But if the last few years have taught me anything, it’s to never count out a drugstore brand. I grabbed it and I’m glad I did. Does it compete with high-end brands? No, but the color payoff is decent with very little fallout, it is buildable, very blendable, and the colors are very pretty.
megan H.
Brookville, OH
my FAVE makeup brand! the only place around me that actually has a great selection of this is meijer. prices are all less than like $10 and they have great products!!!
Vanessa H.
Byron Center, MI
I had the all about the Bronze pallet. It comes in a very simple package, but the quality of this is surprisingly great for the price. It also come with instructions on the back of how to do a bronze smoky eye if you’re a beginner. The shades blend out so nicely and are pigmented. There is a little fall out but honestly it’s not really a deal breaker for me. Overall a great eyeshadow pallet. I am low on some of the shades in mine and I will definitely buy another one of this pallet!
Hannah W.
Essence All About Eyeshadow uploaded by Hannah W.
Just purchased Essence All About TOFFEE Eyeshadow and I really love the colors. You cannot beat the price either. The complimentary colors blend well.
Destiny C.
Sparks, NV
For how affordable essence cosmetics is the pigment is on point and is easy to blend with a creamy texture. It doesn’t feel too heavy and is long lasting. The packaging is a little cheap, but they definitely make up for it through the quality of the makeup.
αιуαииα♥︎ C.
Jersey City
This eyeshadow palette is good for beginners. It doesn’t have that much pigment to it but it has pigment. It isn’t that expensive. I would recommend if you are a beginner.
Amanda P.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Target
I loved using this palette! The colors worked so well together and for the price point you couldn’t have a better selection of colors. I used this mostly for my everyday eye shadow. Would purchase again.
April H.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I love the variety of colors and how well they work together. This is the first time I've used this product but it will not be the last.
Kipina N.
Really nice eyeshadow for such a low price. If you want to buy a basic pallet this one is for you.
keti G.
New Castle, DE
Essence All About Eyeshadow uploaded by keti G.
I don't like this eyeshadow, it's not looking good on the eye,but other product of essence is not bad! one of my favourite is mascara you better work ❤️

Looking for your answer?