BY ESSENCE

• What is the texture of this ???4 Answers
jessica j.
Helen, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wore the Essence Soft Touch Mousse Foundation from 10.30am until around 11pm, which is just over 12 hours. At the end of the night, I was laying in bed taking selfies because I looked so great. I was really impressed. The sun was shining throughout the day, & I didn’t even need to touch my face up. Over the past few months, I have noticed that the area around my nose tends to need some touching up. This is not needed when I am using this foundation, which I love of course.
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was surprised by this product. It blends pretty well with a stippling brush. I wouldn't use a flat cream foundation brush for it since it's got a thicker & airy texture. It really is a lot like hair mousse. The coverage was medium to full & can easily be built up or made sheer. I had trouble finding a shade. I ended up buying one darker than what I needed but I just use it for contour now & it works great in the hollows of my cheeks.
Savannah Lynn S.
Atlanta, GA
I can't say enough good things about this foundation! I decided to order it because I'm looking for something medium to full coverage that feels light and works well for my combo skin. This does just that and I absolutely love the way it glides on the skin. The mousse formulation is so light but still gives that full coverage that I need. I recommend applying with a brush.
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this foundation it has a nice matt finish covers well.for me at first when I decided to try it I was a bit hesitant just looking at it I was "not gonna match" but I was pleasantly suprised to the point of not wanting to use it up .maybelline also has a similar product but I find the essence brand to be better .loving it for a drugstore foundation and I have oily skin
Katelyn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have started using more of these on the go and this has been such a help. It is very affordable and is long lasting and buildable. I use this product for a touch up at the end of the day before I go out
AngieBFly V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome amazing product. The best part it is that it is very affordable and you can find it in your local grocery store or drugstore. I just love the texture of it and then looks very airbrushed when used with a brush or a beauty blender. I must have.
Diana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't really sure what this product was for but I bought it anyway. Its long lasting but I feel like you can notice it when I where it. I use it basically to finish it now. I am not dissatisfied but I am not satisfied either.
Kellie S.
London, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice product but is definitely not full coverage. Don't mind the packaging. Decent product for the price, not expensive. The product leaves a matte finish. Would recommend to others. I purchased from Walmart.
Nichole C.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are in a bind and need some quick coverage, this product is for you. There is not a huge selection in color so it is not for a picky shopper, but it's the perfect solution for someone on a budget
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
 i continue to use this brand and try different products by them. i would buy again and recommend the mousee makeup matte seems to work well for my skin and blend but it doesn't last all day and i see that i do get some streaks on my face through out the day.
Carly L.
What is the texture of this ???
Perla E.
Is this smooth on the skin? Do you need a large amount in order to cover the whole face?