Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

Im in love with this foundation, i feel it is magical trully and so so affordable, then why only 4 stars? Well they only carry 2 shades, really only 2. So i feel lile essence needs to give it more love and coms woth a decent range of colors. Aside from that
This foundation blends very well, it leaves a matte lile finish without drying the skin, and sets almost immediately. Of.you are lucky to be within the 2 shades i say buy it!!
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Walsall

I tend to swap and change between foundations to achieve the right coverage for my skin. Since swapping from my old brand of foundation I have found that my spots have calmed down and my skin is no longer as bad as it used to, it also dries matt and gives me great coverage. It's great if you just want to quickly put on something quick before school or work.i would recommend this to everyone!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Barnsley

I think this this is a great product aspect ally for its price. It's very cheap but good coverage and light and weightless it's also a great dupe for many products such as the Rimmel dream matte moose.
Me encantaaa!!Es de lo mejor para esas mañanas perezosas y quitarte un poco las ojeras y algunas imperfecciones o si no quieres ir muy maquillada también es perfecta ❤
Susan D.
Susan D.
Maylene

Very lightweight. Blends very well. My only complaint is feeling as though it does not last all day . Otherwise it has a great feel and is not greasy or heavy
Krista N.
Krista N.

Hmm. It's not my favorite. Leaves my skin oily and a residue layer. I mean, I guess it works for some people, but not this girl.
raazia t.
raazia t.

Its just perfect.. love its texture smell and ofcouse it gives lovely look. It is specially used for summers . 💓
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Bremen, AL

Best for dry skin. This is sort of thick but it rubs in really easy because it's a creamy mousse. I use mine everyday. It's pricey for the small amount you get. But it's a great foundation for winter.
CC T.
CC T.
Holland, MI

Love the light and airy feel to this foundation, I wish it lasted all day but I can't get over how beautiful my skin looks!
Špela S.
Špela S.
Dobrnič

This was kinda my first "foundation" I guess and I was happy with it. It gives you really natural look nothing over the top and it's easy to use.
Carly L.
Carly L.

What is the texture of this ???
Perla E.
Perla E.
El Paso, TX

Is this smooth on the skin? Do you need a large amount in order to cover the whole face?

Join Now