Essence .56oz Soft Touch Mousse Makeup Matte uploaded by raazia t.Essence .56oz Soft Touch Mousse Makeup Matte uploaded by Cynthia T.

BY ESSENCE

• Is this smooth on the skin? Do you need a large amount in order to ...1 Answers
  • What is the texture of this ???4 Answers
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
Im in love with this foundation, i feel it is magical trully and so so affordable, then why only 4 stars? Well they only carry 2 shades, really only 2. So i feel lile essence needs to give it more love and coms woth a decent range of colors. Aside from that
This foundation blends very well, it leaves a matte lile finish without drying the skin, and sets almost immediately. Of.you are lucky to be within the 2 shades i say buy it!!
Susan D.
Susan D.
Maylene
Very lightweight. Blends very well. My only complaint is feeling as though it does not last all day . Otherwise it has a great feel and is not greasy or heavy
Krista N.
Krista N.
Hmm. It's not my favorite. Leaves my skin oily and a residue layer. I mean, I guess it works for some people, but not this girl.
CC T.
CC T.
Holland, MI
Love the light and airy feel to this foundation, I wish it lasted all day but I can't get over how beautiful my skin looks!
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Bremen, AL
Best for dry skin. This is sort of thick but it rubs in really easy because it's a creamy mousse. I use mine everyday. It's pricey for the small amount you get. But it's a great foundation for winter.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Hartford, KY
Good coverage and lasted all day! I recommend this makeup to anyone. Only issue I had was it caused a few blackheads. But what makeup don't.
Alex J.
Alex J.
Racine, WI
I'm not a huge fan of this product. I feel that it oxidized unevenly and isn't flattering on any other skin type than normal. It does dry very matte. It also tranfers too easily for my taste especially being matte.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Northampton, PA
Love this product. Goes on so smoothly and stays light and breathable. I recommend this everyone looking!
Kriston S.
Kriston S.
Otterbein, IN
Love this! Love the texture, love how easily it can be applied and absolutely love the price! My go to quick makeup base to start my day!
Brandy Hope W.
Brandy Hope W.
Colcord, WV
Love this product! Goes on so smoothly and has a great coverage! Will be purchasing again in the near future!! Overall great!!!!
Carly L.
Carly L.
What is the texture of this ???
Perla E.
Perla E.
Is this smooth on the skin? Do you need a large amount in order to cover the whole face?