Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

Im in love with this foundation, i feel it is magical trully and so so affordable, then why only 4 stars? Well they only carry 2 shades, really only 2. So i feel lile essence needs to give it more love and coms woth a decent range of colors. Aside from that
This foundation blends very well, it leaves a matte lile finish without drying the skin, and sets almost immediately. Of.you are lucky to be within the 2 shades i say buy it!!
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Walsall

I tend to swap and change between foundations to achieve the right coverage for my skin. Since swapping from my old brand of foundation I have found that my spots have calmed down and my skin is no longer as bad as it used to, it also dries matt and gives me great coverage. It's great if you just want to quickly put on something quick before school or work.i would recommend this to everyone!
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown, Ontario

This was my high school foundation! I loved and still love this stuff ! It's super mousse! Blends like a dream! The packing kinda doesn't work hence why I gave it 4/5 stars ! But I still love this! Coverage is med - full!
Alex J.
Alex J.
Racine, WI

I'm not a huge fan of this product. I feel that it oxidized unevenly and isn't flattering on any other skin type than normal. It does dry very matte. It also tranfers too easily for my taste especially being matte.
Amy W.
Amy W.

Hated it! It gave little to no coverage, it did not blend as well as other mousse cover ups , the packaging was the only good thing about it. Left skin super oily and caky Personally would not recommend to anyone
Ainho
Ainho

It is a perfect base to start in the world of makeup.
I do not recommend it for dry skin, because it dry the skin a little, even so for the price it has is a very recommended base for normal or greasy skin.
This mouse foundation is pretty good. It's a medium to full coverage depending on how much you put. I would say it's more for non oily skin, just because it itself is oily. It's long lasting, has no scent.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Barnsley

I think this this is a great product aspect ally for its price. It's very cheap but good coverage and light and weightless it's also a great dupe for many products such as the Rimmel dream matte moose.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Bremen, AL

Best for dry skin. This is sort of thick but it rubs in really easy because it's a creamy mousse. I use mine everyday. It's pricey for the small amount you get. But it's a great foundation for winter.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

Its so rare for me to find a facial makeup that does not break my face out or were it gets oil during the day, but this Touch Mousse matte makeup does the trick. I love it
Carly L.
Carly L.

What is the texture of this ???
Perla E.
Perla E.
El Paso, TX

Is this smooth on the skin? Do you need a large amount in order to cover the whole face?

Join Now