BY ESSENCE

duo artist: lipstick and liner in one! the smooth texture of this multi-talent feels pleasantly soft on the lips, offers high coverage and a shiny finish. for defined lip contours or rich colour – or both.

PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, POLYBUTENE, HYDROGENATED SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, TOCOPHEROL, ETHYL VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) EXTRACT, MICA, CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Bethany C.
I wanted to love this lipstick but it fell flat for me because of the packaging. The formula is actually quite nice—moisturizing and decently long lasting with medium color payoff. The long point on the lipstick is meant to allow for precise application so you can use this as both a liner and a lipstick. I LOVE that idea but the design is flawed. I broke two of these in regular application and once it's broken, it's tough to use.
Ella Y.
NC
The packaging is pretty nice and the price is okay. It is not that bad. It has a pretty good value. I like it. I use mine almost every single day. iIt is long lasting. I highly recommend this product to other lip product lovers. I can't wait to buy  more of these! I like it
Jamia F.
Morgan citt
I’m not the type of girl to wear lip liner but this is so good ! I love this so much it’s amazing !!! I use this when I wear lip gloss and it gives this great look. It shows so well and also stays no residue at all !
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Catherine H.
Irving, TX
It was a cool idea and an interesting design, but the point didn't last that long for me, maybe because of the angle that I applied my lipstick with, but I still like it anyways.
Ilene’s B.
Boynton beach
The best! It lasts long & feels good on the lips . Really nice color . I use it twice a week . Or everytime that I go out . Yes it’s quick put right on your lips . I bought it from CVS , you can also get it at Walgreens or Walmart . I highly recommended you ladies to try it out one day!
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
Wow !!!!!!! One of My favorite Liners and it last and the Color is Dark and Pretty really a great buy I am a fan of this for life, It is easy as pie to apply and Last and Last the Price is very great and the Value is great  I buy this all the time . It comes Highly recommend by Me.
Yeni C.
This lip liner/ lipstick duo it was ok I'm not gonna lie yes nice packaging but I didn't really liked it. No it didn't meet my expectation yes it has a good value. I mean yes what doesn't work for me might work for someone else.
sam w.
Highland Park, NJ
such an amazing and easy product to use i love the texture and pigmentation and how anyone is able to use it no matter who you are an your makeup skills and expertise level also love the price of the products i find them really super affordable and the perfect gift to give
Bethany W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Very innovative and useful!!! Great product to line lips and fill them in. Color is pigmented and very pretty shade range!!! Price is great as well. Super low price!