BY ESSENCE

duo artist: lipstick and liner in one! the smooth texture of this multi-talent feels pleasantly soft on the lips, offers high coverage and a shiny finish. for defined lip contours or rich colour – or both.

PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, POLYBUTENE, HYDROGENATED SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, TOCOPHEROL, ETHYL VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) EXTRACT, MICA, CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
Wow !!!!!!! One of My favorite Liners and it last and the Color is Dark and Pretty really a great buy I am a fan of this for life, It is easy as pie to apply and Last and Last the Price is very great and the Value is great  I buy this all the time . It comes Highly recommend by Me.
sam w.
Highland Park, NJ
such an amazing and easy product to use i love the texture and pigmentation and how anyone is able to use it no matter who you are an your makeup skills and expertise level also love the price of the products i find them really super affordable and the perfect gift to give
Jamia F.
Morgan citt
I’m not the type of girl to wear lip liner but this is so good ! I love this so much it’s amazing !!! I use this when I wear lip gloss and it gives this great look. It shows so well and also stays no residue at all !
Catherine H.
Irving, TX
It was a cool idea and an interesting design, but the point didn't last that long for me, maybe because of the angle that I applied my lipstick with, but I still like it anyways.
Bethany W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Very innovative and useful!!! Great product to line lips and fill them in. Color is pigmented and very pretty shade range!!! Price is great as well. Super low price!
Hailey  B.
Cheney, WA
i loved this product! received it in the mail and i love it! i've never tried bare minerals products before but after this i definitely will be buying more products from this brand! 100% would recommend. I couldnt be more impressed by such a great product
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
I really like this product because It’s a two in one product. It is really easy to use and very pigmented I like the packaging because like I said it’s two in one
Ilene’s B.
Boynton beach
The best! It lasts long & feels good on the lips . Really nice color . I use it twice a week . Or everytime that I go out . Yes it’s quick put right on your lips . I bought it from CVS , you can also get it at Walgreens or Walmart . I highly recommended you ladies to try it out one day!
Yeni C.
This lip liner/ lipstick duo it was ok I'm not gonna lie yes nice packaging but I didn't really liked it. No it didn't meet my expectation yes it has a good value. I mean yes what doesn't work for me might work for someone else.