BY ESSENCE

duo artist: lipstick and liner in one! the smooth texture of this multi-talent feels pleasantly soft on the lips, offers high coverage and a shiny finish. for defined lip contours or rich colour – or both.

PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, POLYBUTENE, HYDROGENATED SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, TOCOPHEROL, ETHYL VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) EXTRACT, MICA, CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Bethany C.
Bethany C.
I wanted to love this lipstick but it fell flat for me because of the packaging. The formula is actually quite nice—moisturizing and decently long lasting with medium color payoff. The long point on the lipstick is meant to allow for precise application so you can use this as both a liner and a lipstick. I LOVE that idea but the design is flawed. I broke two of these in regular application and once it's broken, it's tough to use.
Yeni C.
Yeni C.
This lip liner/ lipstick duo it was ok I'm not gonna lie yes nice packaging but I didn't really liked it. No it didn't meet my expectation yes it has a good value. I mean yes what doesn't work for me might work for someone else.
Serina D.
Serina D.
Salem, OR
I really like 2 in 1 products this one is pretty good but the eye liner side has a tendency to break off miduse
aysha fida m.
aysha fida m.
Dubai, ['', '', '']
They look exactly like the Kajal stick fromt eh brand. Not a fan of the packaging cuz i always find the top coming off inside my purse and ends up spoiling the whole insides of my bag. I thought i was a roll up but sadly the amount of product you see can see from the package is the only amount of product you get.
sarah S.
sarah S.
Oran
it is the best 2in1 yes  . we save with this product it is both pencil and red to lips it is convenient to wear in a makeup kit to make touch ups outside. it smells good and its texture is just wow the packaging is nice i buy it again and again . I recommend it
Margherita T.
Margherita T.
Essence always do an amazing job with their lipsticks, i have a ton of them, but this one for me is a completely flop. It doesn't stay on my lips not even for an hour, it transfer everywhere. I'm not a fan at all.
Sheema 💗.
Sheema 💗.
I dint really like this product.. because it broke very easily.. Nd I am nt a big fan of products having such packaging.. and its very delicate and cannot withstand a little pressure .. it was not easy to apply.. will not recommend or but again !
victoria r.
victoria r.
london
Love this product however it broke as soon as I got it home. I don't know how but my mum fixed it and now I use it often. I got a nude colour for school and it's amazing. Would defiantly recommend to others
rihab s.
rihab s.
tahannaout
i love the colors of this two lipstick red and the pink one  but i hate the form of the lipstick because they don't whrite very well
Diandra A.
Diandra A.
PProdutos muito bom de grande qualidade com um preço justo e acessível, realmente adquiro sem medo para nos transmite segurança