BY ESSENCE

One eyeliner, two styles: whether you want to achieve a fine line for an elegant, classic look or an extravagant broad line for a dramatic look – with the essence 2in1 eyeliner pen, both are as easy as abc. With a fine tip on one end and a broad, slanted tip on the other.

Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Polyurethane-35, Glycerin, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Coceth-30 Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Tri-c12-13 Alkyl Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenylpropanol, Tocopherol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77266 (Black 2) (Nano).

• Are the brow pencil is good?🙊1 Answers
  • Does it stay put in the waterline or no ?? I been waiting...6 Answers
  • Does this product end quickly ??! Any better liner from t...1 Answers
Essence 2in1 Eyeliner Pen
  • "This eyeliner in the waterproof version is an excellent dupe for Kat Von D's tattoo liner for a lot cheaper. It is opaque black, an easy to use felt tip, and lasts a long time. The only minor issue is that it dries out fairly quickly, but considering how inexpensive it is it's worth it. " in 14 reviews
  • "I received this @Essence Eyeliner Superfine as part of my @Ispy October Halloween Glam Bag. It is the perfect eyeliner perfect to help with making the perfect cat eye for you Halloween Party. It stays on long , no smudging, or fading and you get a perfect line every time. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it. " in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite eyeIiner I think that it's very precise and not blotchy and it can last all day it doesn't say it's waterproof but I have gone swimming with this eyeliner and it has stayed on! Also the price for this is very reasonable and cheap for such good quality!!" in 9 reviews
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
I would give this 4.5 stars out of 5 if I could.

Formula: I have very oily eyelids & am wary of eyeliners that cannot stand up to this by the end of the day. When I only use this liner without any eyeshadow, it smears just a little bit by the end of the day. It isn't enough to destroy the liner, so it passes. When I use eyeshadow, the liner does not budge, so I was very impressed. My one problem/concern is that the formula can get a little sticky. I noticed this when I first starting using it as my eyelids would feel a little sticky when I blinked, but then this stopped happening. It's possible that I just got used to the formula or that something is up when you first break open a new pen. But it wasn't too bothersome. I tested this on my wrist & took a shower the following day. It barely budged.

Applicator: The thin line end is a really long applicator! I accidentally made a perfect wing when I first used this. I think it was a combination of the length of the applicator & the pen itself since it's double-sided. I was impressed. Since then, I have been able to purposely do a nice mini wing with the thin end. The thick end is ok...it skips & drags across my lid, so I would only use it for the end of my wing or something. Not the end of the world given the price. I felt like I had a lot of control regardless of which end I was using. And the product does not feel like I am using a marker on my face like similar drug store products do (for example,  Almay Pen Eyeliner 210 Navy 0.01 oz ). I think the applicator felt tip might be a little rough on my eyelids as I notice a little soreness on my lids from where I normally line.

Value: It's less than $4 for a double-ended eyeliner pen that does a more than decent job. I think is product is definitely worth the price. It isn't perfect, but it does better than a lot of other liners in its range & works as a daily eyeliner.

mack r.
It’s an ok product. I have very oily eyelids, and I have hooded eyes, so I have no real estate to work with. When I used the skinny end, I couldn’t ever get a line thin enough to please me. The thick side is a good idea in theory, but didn’t work for me. Whenever I wore it, it always transferred, and the wing has always completely come off. I don’t recommend it.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
This is a great pen to learn how to do winged eyeliner. It's very affordable and overall a good quality. Can be a bit patchy occasionally but giving it a good shake helps.
Hannah M.
New Orleans, LA
Great product for a great price!!!!!! Can't say much more. In my opinion it works almost as well as Stila and Kat Von D eyeliner pens but for a fraction of the price. I don't really wear eyeliner much and when I do I tend to go for kohl pencil liners that smudge nicely, but for what this is, it's great!
Summer D.
I have nothing but good things to say about this eyeliner! The price is AMAZING!! And the point is super fine giving you the thin look or dramatic cat eye! Be sure to put the eyeliner facing down when storing or it will dry out!
Jaylin R.
Staten Island
I LOVE THIS SO SO MUCH! It is the most pigmented eyeliner pen I have owned or used and is so much better and long lasting then maybelline and L'Oréal paris's eyeliner pens. I would so recommend this to a friend!
Kaleigh C.
Grand Island
I love this eyeliner pen. the 2-in-1 is nice because you get a variety, but if I had to choose between the longer side and the shorter one id choose the shorter. It has a better tip. Essence eyeliner pens are my fav!
Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
I haven't had the best experience with this eyeliner. When there isn't any eyeshadow it's an okay product, but applied over eyeliner it barely shows up at all and you can't get a good wing using this tip. The first time I ever used the product it worked, but after the second use it was pretty much useless. I really liked the eyeshadow that I got from this brand so I had high hopes, but I was sadly disappointed.
Gen B.
This was my very first eyeliner pen and I liked it back when I was 16. Having tried different products since then, I must say that the essence eyeliner pen is way too thick. The tip of the pen is not pointy enough to allow a sharp line. In direct comparison I would always go for the Luxurious Eyeliner Pen by p2 cosmetics or a liquid eyeliner. Won't by the essence eyeliner pen again.
jennifer c.
Its So Rare For Me To Find An Eyeliner pen That Actually Works But I Mean For The Price Its Alright I just love how accurate n how much control I have with the pen so I can get a sharp look haha but it still isn't as dark as I like it to be so I'll just go over it with my eyeliner gel and it's not as bad 😎
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Does it stay put in the waterline or no ?? I been waiting to try it
Manal F.
Andrijana J.
Is it waterproof?
Nouran M.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Does this product end quickly ??! Any better liner from this product?! Essence 2in1 Eyeliner Pen