MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersEssence
04 Matt Ivory Soft Touch Mousse Make-Up

Essence 04 Matt Ivory Soft Touch Mousse Make-Up

Essence 04 Matt Ivory Soft Touch Mousse Make-Up geeft je huid een egale uitstraling. Door de delicate mousse textuur ziet je huid er natuurlijk uit en krijgt ze een matte uitstraling. De mousse laat je huid vrij ademen. Dit product is vegan.

This looks more as a concealer type so would y’all use this as a concealer or foundation ?
Can this be used as concealer? Is this a good product?
[product:essence-soft-touch-mousse-makeup-matte] - how does it glide on the face? Does it feel heavy or caky?
Start your review of Essence 04 Matt Ivory Soft Touch Mousse Make-Up!
Syeda D.
Essence 04 Matt Ivory Soft Touch Mousse Make-Up uploaded by Syeda D.
Purchased at: Online
Review for: 02 Matte Beige
l9ve this product so much. my skin looks so smooth and nice. last a long day. my makeup base looked very nice. price is so cheap & i also get this from sell. easy to apply with brush. very quick and easy blending. of course i'm gonna buy this again for sure😊 #esseancemakeup #fullglam #makeup #makeupallday #wakeupmakeup
Mary A.
Allendale
Review for: 02 Matte Beige
For I long time I thought this was β€œout of my budge range” but as if lately I have gone β€œno way this is out of that” and I completely did a 180’ and bought it!! This purchase was amazing as well so I’m happy I decided to make that purchase I would love to buy it again once it runs out and if your decideing wether or not to buy it I would soooo recommend buying it it is definitely worth its value and I was very satisfied with this product!!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Maridania C.
It feels super soft on the skin and leaves the face like porcelain, does not crack and lasts 12 hours without touching, perfect for those simple and fresh looks.
Katey W.
This makeup is soooo soft! It goes on really smoothly and covers very nicely. Definitely worth the buy.
Tiffany S.
Elkhart, IN
Review for: Soft Touch Mousse Make-up
I used this product for a few months & didn't realize how awful it was until I tried another foundation that was amazing! This gives a oily look & feel. It also made some areas look cracked and super dry. Would not recommend.
Kaylee F.
La Place, LA
Review for: Soft Touch Mousse Make-up
I have tried this product in the past and really loved it, but could never find it in stores again. It was easy to apply and stayed on forever, made my face look amazing not covered up everything! I would definitely buy this product again if I could find it!
Aramina C.
Evansville, IL
Review for: Soft Touch Mousse Make-up
Very cakey on the face. Was not a fan. Had a friend that it looked great on though. Maybe it just depends on your skin type. I'm oily combination with dry patches and did not work for me.
Gaby R.
Blythe
Review for: Soft Touch Mousse Make-up
This product really did the job for me once I decided I wanted a very youthful ,natural look. Did last all day long ,although it made my face kind of oily I'd say this is a product for someone who doesn't have a lot of oils. But would buy again:)
Lezlie C.
You will love this essence soft touch matte makeup! It's something light and doesn't look too heavy on your skin... plus no shine since it is matte! Every girl needs this in her makeup bag!!!!! You will love it!
member-bbe3a
I likeeee this Foundation .it gives amazing Final Matt look ❀❀❀ and. Very Sooft. I recommend to try it they have All shades ❀❀❀
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nini B.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
Essence 04 Matt Ivory Soft Touch Mousse Make-Up - how does it glide on the face? Does it feel heavy or caky?
Patricia M. β€’ il y a un an
Best way it works is when you blend it in with your fingers or a damp sponge,it’s never cakey,doesn’t even feel like you wearing makeup at all..it is extremely smooth on your face,lightweight and has a very fluffy texture.
Gisel J.
Ogden, UT
il y a 3 ans
Essence 04 Matt Ivory Soft Touch Mousse Make-Up what kind of brush would you recommend with this foundation? I’ve been using one but this foundation kinda clumps so when you put it on your face with a brush the clumps fall off . Still love it just wondering if it’s the brush I’m using .
youka L. β€’ il y a 2 ans
For me, I like using (clean) hands to apply this on my face. I feel like I get a more even finish and the warmth from my hands helps the formula become smoother.