BY ESSELTE

Clear view draws the reader in. First page can include report name and customized graphics. Standard-grade leatherette embossed back cover. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. see more...

• How many of you still use these in college? Are the professors re...7 Answers
  • What would you suggest using this for9 Answers
Mich F.
Mich F.
Irvington, NJ
Nice and easy way to keep your files. The clear front makes it easy to identify the file you have on it. I will recommend this for student that likes to arrange their stuff without mixing up their notes
Kasey W.
Kasey W.
Visalia, CA
I highly recommend is if you have a big report to turn in and you want it to look nice. You can clearly see the cover, title, and name because of the clear front. It is good looking and sturdy. Great for ,peaking any project look nice.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
I used to use these to give my reports an extra oomph when I was in school. They made it look classy even when pulled together the night before.
Shelby  S.
Shelby S.
Brighton, TN
This product showcases professionalism and makes reports for school or reports at work look so much better! I highly recommend this product.
Julie P.
Julie P.
homestead, FL
I really love using these for my essays or r search papers. The keep all my papers neat and in order and keep them from getting dirty
Molly s.
Molly s.
I love this product! If you are in school, this product will really help you out! I strongly recommend anyone who is in school to purchase this product!
Evangeline J.
Evangeline J.
Used this for a resume and it helps appear a little more professional and well put together. Its good to keep a few for projects and other reports.
Robin W.
Robin W.
I love this it makes reports looks so professional and like you actually took time and put a lot of effort in your report
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Esselte Oxford clear font report cover with 3 fasteners make presentations look professional perfect for speaches and assignments
Letty M.
Letty M.
Bakersfield, CA
These are perfectly awesome for projects and reports I used one for my anatomy final that I had to turn in
Mayra B.
Mayra B.
Los angeles, CA
What would you suggest using this for
Marcia B.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
How many of you still use these in college? Are the professors receptive or do they find them to be a hassle?