essano™ Rosehip Regenerative Facial Moisturiser

by Essano

SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED TO:
Use it daily to hydrate and nourish your skin at a micro cellular level with powerful active natural botanicals.

How to use:

After cleansing, gently massage into face, neck and decolletage.
Turn heads wherever you go.

All Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Cetearyl Glucoside, Coco-caprylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Bentonite, Cetearyl Glucoside (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Cera Alba, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*,  Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cyathea Medullaris (Mamaku) Extract, Phormium Tenax (Harakeke) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid.

97.27% of the total ingredients are of natural origin. *14.00% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of essano™ Rosehip Regenerative Facial Moisturiser!
LOVE this oil, it makes my skin so soft and smooth, without the oily look. Wears good under makeup. The smell doesn’t age well though, and now I haven’t used for about a month my skin is dry.
essano™ Rosehip Regenerative Facial Moisturiser uploaded by Maggie N.
The moistusier contains rosehip oil, organic jojoba oil, shea butter and vitamins. It's free of paraben, petroleum, silicone, PPG, PEC, artificial colours, etc. . Although you can't compare it against a moisturiser that contains paraben and all the things this moisturiser promised not adding, I recommend it if you're after an affordable and gentle moisturiser. It keeps me moisturised for a long time.
Mitchell Park
This is my favourite moisturiser at the moment. The cream is beautifully creamy and makes me feel heavenly when I put it on. There is no other words to describe it. This moisturiser IS heavenly. Since I found out I suffered from extremely dry skin, Essano has been my holy grail and I don't think I will turn back any time soon.
I Love this mosturiser, it is definitely pretty dear for the small bottle. Smells good and feels nice on the skin. The price is quite dear as most the essano products are but it works well on my skin
The rose scent is gorgeous and it definitely makes my skin feel hydrated. Unfortunately, sometimes it feels slightly oily or can leave a residue on the skin.
Average. Removes tightness after cleansing, light moisture, nothing to rave about but is on par with the price (not expensive, can get from supermarket)
Thornlands
I use this product every day, and have done for years. It’s nice and light and doesn’t break me out. Smells lovely.
christchruch
i love this products as its a very beautiful feeling cream and its not to expensive which is always a plus
thornhill, ID
this smells so so so good i love putting this on my face. leaves my face so soft but not greasy.

Looking for your answer?