BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEssano
essano Rosehip Certified Organic Mist Toner

essano™ Rosehip Certified Organic Mist Toner

by Essano

Essano Rosehip Certified Organic Mist Toner is a refreshing blend of antioxidants, kakadu plum, green tea and certified organic rosehip oil to hydrate, tone and smooth your skin. This toner contains potent levels of vitamins C (kakadu plum) and A (rosehip oil) with soothing aloe vera and witch hazel combined to balance and tone skin, naturally.

All About Rosehip Oil

Rosehip Oil is well known for its potent antioxidants and essential fatty acids – natural compounds that make it highly effective against scars and stretch marks and other skin concerns including dehydrated and aging skin.

In fact, Rosehip Oil is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles*. It is full of antioxidants, needed by the body to fight free radical damage caused by lifestyle and environmental factors like smoking, too much sun exposure and pollution and leading to premature aging. Unlike many other natural oils, Rosehip doesn’t lose its antioxidant qualities during processing either. Our Certified Organic Rosehip Oil is enriched with another antioxidant powerhouse, Acai Berry Oil.

Our customers swear by this little beauty for smoothing fine lines, evening out skin tone, banishing those annoying little dry patches and even balancing oily skin and calming blemishes.

Why We Think Natural is Best?

For us, when we consider what we put in and on our bodies we want to try to reduce the chemical load and make sure we are using the most beneficial ingredients we can. And it’s not just what we eat. Our skin is our largest organ and will absorb around 70% of what we put on it, straight into our bloodstream.

So, when it comes to what we put in our products, we only use the most natural and beneficial ingredients as possible. Let’s use a well-known cosmetic product ingredient to highlight our point!

How to use

Close eyes and lightly spray onto face, neck and décolletage after cleansing or any time your skin needs refreshing.
Follow with Essano Rosehip Oil,  Serum or your favourite Essano Moisturiser.

Highlights
Enriched with a refreshing blend of antioxidants, kakadu plum, green tea and certified organic rosehip oil to hydrate, tone and smooth your skin.
Contains soothing aloe vera and witch hazel to balance and tone skin, naturally.
Treat skin to a hydration boost with this antioxidant-rich mist.
Facial toner that delivers instant moisture to thirsty skin.
Can be sprayed several times a day to keep the face radiant and prevent excessive dryness.
Follow with Essano Rosehip Oil, Serum or your favourite Essano Moisturiser.

All Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera)*, Betaine, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) , Alcohol, Propanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Bioflavonoids, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Glycerin, Tasmannia Lanceolata (Tasmanian Pepper) Fruit Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Bentonite, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance.

Natural Origin Ingredients 95.69%. *Organic Ingredients 42.00%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of essano™ Rosehip Certified Organic Mist Toner!
Erika J.
Snellville, GA
essano™ Rosehip Certified Organic Mist Toner uploaded by Erika J.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I like this toner! I spray it on my face in the morning after my shower before putting on my moisturizer. I really like the mist application when I'm in a hurry. The rose fragrance is a little overpowering at first, but it dissipates quickly as the product dries. This toner helps to alleviate some of the redness in my face and helps to even my skin tone.
Meghan G.
North Augusta, SC
essano™ Rosehip Certified Organic Mist Toner uploaded by Meghan G.
essano™ Rosehip Certified Organic Mist Toner uploaded by Meghan G.
This review is actually for the Rose hip oil; didn’t see it listed anywhere on here. Anyways, I love this stuff because it helps reduce my acne scars, hydrate my skin whilst I sleep, and makes my lips super smooth! Found mine at Tjmaxx.
Tania T.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Like to use this to refresh my face it’s light and hydrating and the scent isn’t over powering , I got it at tj maxx for only a couple of dollars
James L.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this toner. It doesn't feel particularly harsh going on, as some toners do, and I really appreciate the vegan, organic, natural, cruelty, free vibe. I wish it didn't have fragrance--that's my only real gripe. After a few months of using it, I didn't really notice an improvement in pore size (one of my biggest concerns) and so I did end up switching to a different toner. However, I will say I was not using toner as consistently as I should have at that time, so that may have been more my own fault than the product's.
Lenae S.
This was a fantastic find, extremely refreshing & moisturizing. I don't know about value as I don't know the regular price, I got it at a discount place. The mist is gentle, I have even sprayed it over finished makeup! Definitely something to grab if you see it!
em E.
Pflugerville, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
It smells great, creates a gentle layer over cleaned dry skin. Usually, my skin looks fresh in the morning and soon after becomes dull, eventually ending up oily by the end of the day. With this toner, my skin started looking more even through the day
Shelly B.
Ohio
I purchased this product for the first time last summer because I get hot when I’m out in the pool tanning so I’ll spritz my face periodically. This is fantastic smelling and it makes your face wake up that’s the best description I can give you I just love this product! As a matter of fact everything I’ve tried from This brand has been impressive! You may not use a spritz currently, and you’re probably thinking it’s frivolous that would be something I found useful. Well I believe that’s what I thought when I came out of the Rite Aid bag of goodies and feeling guilty.!  🤭 Not today! today this is a must have.
Patricia C.
Brighton, MI
This whole line is amazing. I’ve tried so many toners and this one nails it right on the head. It feels nice, doesn’t have a strong scent which is nice. It feels great after application.
summer J.
Awww i miss this toner. I used up the whole bottle and never went back to get another one, which i really should. I like that this is organic AND smells amazing when you use it :) its like an uplifting smell and it makes me happy. I have sensitive skin and this is the only store bought toner i used that didnt break my skin out or irritate it. It moisturizes your skin a bit compared to other toners. Which is good! More moisture, less wrinkles! I would definitely recommend picking this up at your local tj max
Mikayla G.
Lexington, KY
Love their rosehip line! Smells great and is so hydrating/refreshing! It’s not highly acidic and doesn’t break my sensitive face out AT ALL! Sometimes you can find these products at tjmaxx! Very nice product and so cheap!!

Looking for your answer?