Essano
Rosehip Clarifying Clay Masque Face Mask - 353oz

Essano Rosehip Clarifying Clay Masque Face Mask - 3.53oz.

by Essano

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Essano Rosehip Clarifying Clay Masque Face Mask - 3.53oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole H.
Royal Oak, MI
Essano Rosehip Clarifying Clay Masque Face Mask - 3.53oz. uploaded by Nicole H.
Picked up this nice little trial/travel kit from Essano today. It contains 5 products from their Rosehip line. My skin has been a little iffy lately due to dryness, weather, stress, etc. and just feels like it needs a little extra. This kit is the perfect remedy. #essano - Certified Rosehip Oil[products]#[FiveStars] - I use rosehip oil on my face regularly and this one feels great on the skin #essano - Rosehip Pink Clay Detoxifying Mask[products]#[FiveStars] - I’m always afraid of anything with “clay” in the title when my skin is parched but this felt so soft and silky and never dried out! #essano - Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser [products]#[ThreeStars] - wouldn’t keep using this for dry skin, it feels like it’s a tad stripping #Essano - Regenerating Facial Moisturizer[products]#[FiveStars] - Love this moisturizer! Feels light and silky. #Essano - Moisture Restorative Night Creme[products]#[FiveStars] - Nice and thick but not sticky or gloppy. Used under my eyes and they feel great. According to their website: Our Rosehip Oil range has many benefits to help improve the appearance of your skin: • Boost moisture and hydrate • Soften the appearance of fine lines • Improve the skin's firmness Not sure about fine lines yet but my skin feels amazingly smooth and hydrated!!
maranda P.
Baltimore, MD
Essano Rosehip Clarifying Clay Masque Face Mask - 3.53oz. uploaded by maranda P.
Definitely one of my favorite masks. I use the *detoxifying* one. I use about 1 or 2 times a week and saw changes in my face immediately. #loveit
Jasmin H.
melbourne
My sisters and I always use this mask together about 1-2 times a week for 10 minutes and it helps our skin clear up, we always use it before and important day and it cleanses our skin very well, leaving our skin looking fresh the next day.
Taylor R.
Western Australia
This clay mask is literally my favourite! It doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or sensitive! It takes about 10mins to harden depending on how thick you have laid it down and when washing it off it’s so gentle on the skin. I have instantly seen a decrease in redness on my skin immediately after use! The only downfall for me is that there is no spatula or application tool that comes with the product. The packaging is super cute and it will continue to be my favourite clay mask!
Dee H.
Great for clearing up skin, slightly oily for my liking, works a treat on combination to dry skin. Has a creamy texture. Leaves skin feeling rejuvenated and fresh, without being too dry. Great for absorbing excess oil produced by overactive skin.
Jorja L.
Lovely feeling, thick moisturisation, cleanses skin perfectly , slightly dies face which scared me at first
Jen T.
Airdrie, AB
This spreads over the skin evenly and doesn't chick or collect, love the texture and application isn't messy! Easy to leave on skin doesn't feel super heavy and gives you a glowing healthy look after
Andrea C.
Rugby
Essano Rosehip Clarifying Clay Masque Face Mask - 3.53oz. uploaded by Andrea C.
Makes my face feel extra clean, this mask seems to draw out all the dirt out of my face. The rosehip fades my acne scars and smells divine. I’ve been using this mask for about two months now, it’s one of my staples. #MaskMoment

Looking for your answer?