BY ESQUIRE MAGAZINE

Esquire Magazine
  • "I generally like this magazine it has a little bit of everything for everyone. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a woman and I look forward to stealing Esquire from my guy friends based solely on the longform stories." in 1 review
  • "Interesting magazine with a mix of lifestyle and pop culture articles and writing." in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy the long form features Esquire has." in 1 review
Nathan M.
A thorough magazine that highlights the modern man. This magazine promotes a dignity of being a man that promotes the well being of all humans through its articles.
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
I have occasionally read Esquire magazine. Good articles and interviews with actors where you can learn more about their lives. Good features and lots of advertising for high end clothing and accessories. A good way to see current styles for men. Recommended if you want thoughtful articles and fashion advice.
Sydney G.
Brooklyn, OH
I really enjoy the long form features Esquire has. I've read several of them on a variety of topics, and they always hook me in! The Lance Armstrong piece is my favorite!
Kami M.
Jersey City, NJ
I'm a woman and I look forward to stealing Esquire from my guy friends based solely on the longform stories. It's a welcome contrast from the drivel that Cosmo publishes.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Got this subscription for my husband but I end up reading it first! We both enjoy the detailed features and it truly is an amazing bang for your buck.
Shawna C.
Columbus, OH
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I think it's great for me. Not too much for women, but I guess it serves it's purpose. Esquire Magazine I'd recommend
Tina B.
Selden, NY
Esquire always has the best articles and interviews! It's a great mag to curl up with. Every month, I read it cover to cover.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Bookworm Expert Level 1
One of my favorite pop culture things absolutely love so much and cant wait to see more of this else where and online
Samantha K.
Pettisville, OH
They have great product reviews and grooming tips. Products with a greater price range would be a great addition.
Hester P.
San Francisco, CA
Honestly I always prefer the UK version to the US. They have less ad. And definitely better content
Nia J.
Is this a unisex magazine?