BY ESPREE

Espree Teatree & Aloe Shampoo 12oz see more...

Namrata P.
I love this shampoo for my dog. He has really itchy and I decided to try this out. It helped relieve my dogs itchy skin which is great because I know how much my dog would get frustrated with having to itch himself every second during the day. I also love the natural ingredients. It has less than 10 ingredients for this products.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
Pet Lover Expert
Love this product I always wash my dog with it ! She smells amazing afterwards which is great, it washes out all the dirt and everything I recommend
Abby H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
This product is so nourishing on my pet's coat. It nourishes not only the coat but also the scalp. 5 stars
Rachel C.
Miami Gardens, FL
This shampoo seems to be really working for my dog ,it gets his hair really smooth and shiny and i heard this product is really healthy.
Grace S.
This stuff is awesome! Our dog trainer recommended it when I mentioned we were having issues with fleas. The tea tree kills any living fleas (not eggs though) and along with the aloe helps heal the bites. Regular use also deters fleas as they dislike the tea tree.
My mom's dog has very itchy skin and within 30 min. of washing him with it there was a noticeable difference in how much he was scratching. Additionally, this shampoo doesn't have soap in it so it doesn't dry out their skin the way other shampoos do.
Kimberly v.
When my dog wouldn't stop itching, I decided to try this out. It seemed to help and soothe for a little but it didn't last very long... As for the smell? Not bad but I could do without.
Heidi H.
New Oxford, PA
I use this shampoo on my dog. The tea tree oil is good for his dry skin. He is a mini daschund & is 10 years old. He suffers from dry skin with the weather changes. He is improving with the use of the tea tree oil. It has made his skin much better. I have tried so many different things to help his skin n. This works.
Laurene S.
This shampoo works awesome on my dog. She has sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate her skin it actually helps her and keeps her coat shining
Casey M.
My dogs are very allergy prone and this shampoo really seems to help them and smooth their skin!
Lindsay J.
Pet Lover Expert
Does this actually work for maybe itch relief for dogs?
Lindsey S.
I have to know, does this work???