Espree Natural Tea Tree and Aloe Dog Shampoo uploaded by Gisselle C.

BY ESPREE #64 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Our shampoo soothes and relieves skin irritations on puppies and dogs while reducing fungus irritation and improving hair growth. Aids in the relief of flea bite dermatitis, hot spots, razor burns and dry skin disorders. Features a healthy, human grade combination of tea tree oil and aloe vera. see more...

Theresa D.
Sault S Marie, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'd give it 6 stars if I could.

We bought this yesterday for our dog. He has yeast and hot spot issues which start at his paws and spread through his body requiring multiple weekly baths. We previously used Douro Seborrhea shampoo which was $20 for 200 ml of shampoo. After 1 wash I already see a huge difference for our dog with Espree tea tree oil & aloe. His fur finally feels better. (Keeping in mind we had been bathing him at least once a week, using mutliple hot spot medications, apple cidar vinegar with the other stuff and it never got rid of that greasy heavy feeling the yeast gives him.) In one day I see more improvement than months with the previous stuff.

He is already less itchy and smells way better
Gabby T.
Arizona
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this to use on a dog who had severe allergies. It didn't work miracles, but I could tell it made her feel a bit better! It has a distinct smell, it's different, but I really like it. It lathers nicely, too, but doesn't leave the fur as soft or shiny as I usually like. I otherwise really recommend this for dog's with skin problems or allergies, as it will help them feel a bit better. But I wouldn't use it if you're looking for a soft, luscious coat after your wash.
Gisselle C.
BRONX, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Such an economical sized bottle at a great price and my shiTzu's love shower time, it smells good for dog shampoo
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a really good product for dog's it cleans their fur really great and it helps their skin too
Susan S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has sensitive coat and this product works wonders with her coat . Ideal for all dogs