Espree Natural Rainforest Shampoo 20oz uploaded by Nicole T.

BY ESPREE

Do you wish that wonderful just-groomed look and smell would last? With Espree Natural Rainforest Shampoo 20oz, it can. Specially formulated to deliver a deep down clean while adding body, shine, and fragrance. Richly fragrant, this all-purpose shampoo is natural and organic. see more...

Gabriela N.
Las Vegas, NV
I love that this is a organic alcohol free formula, so my puppy’s eyes are safe.
My pomsky’s hair was easy to brush and super soft after her bath.

But, on the other hand this shampoo doesn’t lather so much and the fragrance was gone in a day.
Nicole T.
It costs abour $10 but lasts sooo long. Well... I have an Havenese. 9 lbs dog. BUT I wash her once between 1-2 weeks. Her skin and fur are fine!!! No demade. She smells so good after. Her fur is like silk. I have to wash her that often, because of my allergies. She's a hypoallergenic dog, but if I dont wash her regularly like that, my allergies flare up!!! ANYWAY...I totally recommend this Shampoo. You don't need a conditioner with it really!!! The Organic Aloe Vera in it helps to detangle!!! I bought this bottle last year. I still have about 2 months worth left, if not more. With a bigger dog, you need more, of course BUT a little goes a long way with it!!! Plus this fragerence doesn't bother my allergies either!!!!! SOOOO WORTH IT!!!