Espree Natural Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Shampoo uploaded by Sue K.

BY ESPREE #72 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Espree Natural Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog ShampooEspree Natural Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Shampoo utilizes the natural odor eliminating properties of baking soda in this lightly scented dog shampoo. Oatmeal naturally relieves the discomfort of minor skin irritation. Espree Natural Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Shampoo combines Oatmeal (a natural soothing agent), Baking Soda (odor remedy) and Aloe Vera (coat & skin hydrator) to create a shampoo that cleans, deodorizes and soothes minor skin irritations. Safe for cats and gentle enough for puppies and kittens. see more...

• How well will it work for a dog with itchy skin? thank yo...1 Answers
  • I see that it makes for a shiny coat, but how is the soft...1 Answers
  • How well does this work for dogs with a lot of hair? I ha...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sue K.
Hello Influenster Sisters đŸ™‹đŸ» & Dog Lovers đŸ¶,
I've used a lot of shampoos over the years. Sergeant, Hartz, Petco Brand but my Favorite is Espree. I bought it the first time because it was the only one in stock that had Oatmeal in it. Oatmeal works as a Fantastic Moisturizer, Conditioner & it Smells Fantastic. The first time I used it I was Blown Away! Just like good people shampoo, a Little goes a Really Long Way. 1st wet your dogs coat really well and put @ 1/2 of your palm size of shampoo in your hands (like you should yours) and rub together until it starts to lather up. It lathers n foams up great. Then start in on your dog. I start at the top of the neck n work my way down the back, then tummy, legs n last paws. Then add more water on your dog, then more shampoo to your palm n lather up. I have a Big Dog so I repeat this 5/6 times. After you've lathered up your dog from head to paws let it sit on a good 5 minutes. I let my girl play w/hose while we wait. Then rinse 2-3 times.đŸ€—
Lynn B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This smells so good. It cleans well and your dog smells good too. It’s a quality product that is found online and in pet stores. I’d buy it again and suggest it. It average priced for a better shampoo. It lasts as you don’t need a lot.
Erin N.
I love this shampoo for my dogs. I have 2 French Bulldogs which have HiGhLY sensitive skin. The blue one especially. With this shampoo they smell great and have zero irritations after using it. Dog approved by my Frenchies!
Erika B.
Huntington, WV
I am so impressed with how gentle yet effective this product is! I have two Maltese and they have super sensitive skin. This shampoo has been a lifesaver. It soothes their skin and leaves them smelling wonderful!
Stephanie S.
Monroe, MI
I buy this because I love the smell of oatmeal shampoo for dogs. It smells so nice. It also seems to get my dogs clean and does not bother their skin. I'd recommend to any dog owner wAnting to try something new
Dawn P.
Whitesburg , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This shampoo worked wonders on my puppies with skin allergies. No more flakes or itchy skin. It smells super yummy and makes my babies sooooo soft and silky.
Brittany S.
Evansville, IN
Good product decent price depending on where you get it... personal preference will play a roll in how well you like the product.
Sarah B.
This makes my dogs fur sooooo soft and shiny! It smells amazing and keeps her feeling and smelling clean
Milrker l. P.
Miami florida
Me encanta usar este champĂș en mi perrita por que le deja su pelo muy limpio, suave y con un olor fresco.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Tried this because I saw it on sale and it smells really good, plus left my pups soft
Ash L.
Does it burn their eyes??
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
What does this smell like?
Holly F.
Whiting, VT
How well does this work for dogs with a lot of hair? I have a Shih Tzu/Pomeranian mix and a Siberian Husky. We live in an area when it's wet outside we don't have just mud, but clay. So I bathe them monthly.
Jennifer B.
I see that it makes for a shiny coat, but how is the softness of the fur? My fur baby had really soft fur that has gotten a little coarser as the skin has dried out.
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
How well will it work for a dog with itchy skin? thank you! in advance