BY ESPREE

Espree Natural Aloe Oatbath Dog & Cat ShampooSoothe, moisturize and help heal your dog or cat's dry irritated skin with Espree Natural Aloe Oatbath Dog & Cat Shampoo. Natural ingredients are gentle on skin yet clean effectively and offer therapeutic properties. Panthenol, aloe vera and vitamins nourish and restore balance to irritated skin and dry coats, while oat protein aids the healing process and jump starts skin repair. Espree Natural Aloe Oatbath Dog & Cat Shampoo offers a fragrance free, gentle yet effective cleansing solution for your sensitive skinned dog or cat. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert
This shampoo its very good for the dogs and to take care of the their hair and the smell. It keeps them clean and free of other things.
Heather  D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love everything from this company. My dogs have very sensitive skin and have a lot of allergies. This line is the only one I have found that smells amazing ,cleans them while gently nourishing their coat.
Crystal C.
I don't have this version of esprees shampoo but I have the Orange kind and it's smells great on dog! Very useful and easy to apply! ☆☆☆☆☆
Amanda S.
My dog's love this shampoo. I've noticed that they itch a little bit but they don't have tics or flees. I think their skin is dry and this helps stop the itching.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
For any dogs with sensitive skin or itchiness I recommend this shampoo. It is a nice product, must try it on your pets!
Jennifer J.
Florence, AL
Love this shampoo! I have a dachshund that has allergies and this shampoo helps relieve his itchiness! Great product! Must try!!