GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsEspoma
Organic Violet! African Violet Plant Food, 8 oz Concentrate

Espoma Organic Violet! African Violet Plant Food, 8 oz Concentrate

by Espoma

Bring organic gardening indoors with Espoma Organic Violet! African Violet Plant Food, 8 oz concentrate. An organic formula specially formulated for orchids containing natural proteins and beneficial microbes that provide beautiful results. Feeds...
Start your review of Espoma Organic Violet! African Violet Plant Food, 8 oz Concentrate!
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
Purchased at: Online
I love how well this organic plant food works. A little definitely goes a long way, so it lasts forever for me. It’s good to feed your container plants twice a week with this, house plants once a week, and your garden plants every two to three weeks. You’ll be amazed at how everything will grow!
Allison  M.
York, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I would say this is a must have if you want your violets looks and grown strong and healthy. My family has always had this in our house for our violets and they seems to have always grown big and strong. My one tip would be make sure you never get water on violets leaves it will make them die.
Natalie O.
Pedro Gomes De Galdo
Espoma Organic Violet! African Violet Plant Food, 8 oz Concentrate uploaded by Natalie O.
It smells good. It works well. That's all you really need right? It keeps the plants healthy even through winter. Don't let nature die
Ask a question to the Influenster community...