BY ESPOMA

High quality line of soil products that are organic approved, beautifully packaged, and enhanced with mycrorrihizae. The Myco-tone advantage. Myco-tone is a proprietary blend of 11 different strains of Mycorrihizia, which are naturally occurring fungi that have been shown to enhance plant growth and reduce the amount of watering required. Myco-tone fungi work with the plants root system to open up more channels for the plant to take water and nutrients from the growing mix. The result is larger more robust plant with more blooms. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jenny V.
Portland, OR
I think this product helps your garden start I'm if you're new at gardening I think this is the best product to use to start it is a fordable not expensive I am and I think I would recommend this to people that are trying to garden
Ariane K.
Burnett, WI
Perfect if you want to grow your garden organically! No GMOs, and easy to find and use. Definitely give it a try if you haven't!
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
I love gardening. I use this because it's great for my plants. It doesn't use harsh chemicals like others do.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I used this in my starters for my herb garden. my seeds sprouted nicely and I'm thrilled it's organic :)
Jailin A.
This is the best for getting the seeds sprouting with no harsh chemicals and no other harmful matters
Kadisha R.
Metairie, LA
Great for anyone who doesn't like using chemicals I. Their garden! Non GMO is the best way to go!
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Pretty much use this stuff every time we plant flowers outside. It works really well.
Sarah L.
Wonderful product that sprouted wonderful and clean foods. I will be buying again.
JaeNiyah S.
Rocky Mount, NC
I Would love to have this in my garden.I think they grow really pretty flowers.
Cassandra W.
Amazing and great product. The product is durable and not made cheaply so you know it will last unlike other products. I have never had an issue thank goodness!
millee s.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia
What foes tie do and how