GroceryBakeryEspoma
AP8 8 Quart Organic Potting Mix (6 Pack)

Espoma AP8 8 Quart Organic Potting Mix (6 Pack)

by Espoma

High quality line of soil products that are organic approved, beautifully packaged, and enhanced with mycrorrihizae. The Myco-tone advantage. Myco-tone is a proprietary blend of 11 different strains of Mycorrihizia, which are naturally occurring fungi that have been shown to enhance plant growth and reduce the amount of watering required. Myco-tone fungi work with the plants root system to open up more channels for the plant to take water and nutrients from the growing mix. The result is larger more robust plant with more blooms.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Espoma AP8 8 Quart Organic Potting Mix (6 Pack)!
Karin A.
Baltimore, MD
Espoma AP8 8 Quart Organic Potting Mix (6 Pack) uploaded by Karin A.
One of my favorite youtubers recommend this soil and I was glad that I bought it. This potting mix is a lot better than Miracle Grow. I haven't had any issue with the soil (no gnats). I always recommend this brand to my plant friends.
Amiliana J.
Deming, WA
Used this organic potting mix for my plants this last Spring. Its for all indoor and outdoor containers and potted plants. It contains a blend of natural ingredients including earthworm castings and Myco-tone. This potting mix helps promote stronger roots so plants grow bigger, improve moisture retention, and reduce plant stress. Throughout Spring and Summer my plants have been doing great in this mix and have also noticed they have grown to a pretty nice size.
Reannon P.
This is a good potting soil. We used it for several potted plants this year, and we're pleased with how it performed. It didn't have a lot of mulch or pieces of wood in it like other brands.
Nataliya F.
Everett, WA
I get this brand at Costco when they have it. It was good from what I was remember. Good for plants and good for in-house plants as well.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
1,461 reviews
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This is a great pot mix! It’s super blended out and great for all plants! It’s for a great price as well and I am weird and think it has a nice smell. I used them for planting flowers and bushes and other small plants
Aubri W.
Raeford , NC
Really great...I love that it is organic and the price is pretty good too for the size of the bag!
Dani R.
I just used this to pot some mini chrysanthemums for my home. I've done a lot of gardening and indoor planting, and this seems just like any other potting soil. I got it with a store coupon, otherwise I would have looked for a cheaper alternative.
Krishna B.
Fremont, CA
I use the potting mix for my plants..... its very good for mostly all kind of flowering plants an vegetables..... just water the plants properly.. its very good
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
I believe organics are important, especially for food. I did a study (totally unscientific) where I potted 4 tomato plants with "normal" potting soil, and 4 using this Organic Potting Mix. The organic germinated faster, grew faster, and was ready for harvest faster. They have my 5 stars!
Vasiliki K.
NOBLE PARK, VIC
Have used it at my front garden and my flowers have been looking amazing and healthy summer and winter.

Looking for your answer?