BY ESPOMA

High quality line of soil products that are organic approved, beautifully packaged, and enhanced with mycrorrihizae. The Myco-tone advantage. Myco-tone is a proprietary blend of 11 different strains of Mycorrihizia, which are naturally occurring fungi that have been shown to enhance plant growth and reduce the amount of watering required. Myco-tone fungi work with the plants root system to open up more channels for the plant to take water and nutrients from the growing mix. The result is larger more robust plant with more blooms. see more...

Dani R.
Bohemia, NY
I just used this to pot some mini chrysanthemums for my home. I've done a lot of gardening and indoor planting, and this seems just like any other potting soil. I got it with a store coupon, otherwise I would have looked for a cheaper alternative.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
I believe organics are important, especially for food. I did a study (totally unscientific) where I potted 4 tomato plants with "normal" potting soil, and 4 using this Organic Potting Mix. The organic germinated faster, grew faster, and was ready for harvest faster. They have my 5 stars!
Krishna B.
Fremont, CA
I use the potting mix for my plants..... its very good for mostly all kind of flowering plants an vegetables..... just water the plants properly.. its very good
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Really great...I love that it is organic and the price is pretty good too for the size of the bag!