BY ESPOLÓN #87 in Tequila

Handcrafted with 100% Blue agave, ESPOLÒN premium tequila celebrates real Mexico and its storied culture through classic 19th century artistry and the iconic rooster, a symbol of national pride. see more...

Emily R.
Emily R.
Milwaukie, OR
So good and so smooth! I love this tequila. It's great for putting in a cocktail, but I prefer it neat. It's very velvety and has some nice oaky characteristics because of the barrel aging in ex Bourbon casks. Good stuff!
Rosie F.
Rosie F.
Oh this is delicious! Make any classic whiskey cocktail with this tequila for a fun new twist! It's aged for 6 years and it makes such a difference in the flavor !
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Joplin, MO
This was really awesome, and I would definitely recommend it. It has a smooth tatse and drinks easy. It's one of the better tequila's.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Raleigh, NC
Really really strong tequila! Needed a chaser after. Appreciate how the taste isn't too overbearing. With a nice smooth finish.
John B.
John B.
This is probably the best tequila I've ever had. The flavor and the color are phenomenal. I know I'll buy it again.
Lizeth A.
Lizeth A.
Tucson
I like the way it feels once you take a shot. Most the time I don't need a chaser with this one
Esteban S.
Esteban S.
Miami
It's a great tequila I would say one of the top ones, great flavor smell and level of alcohol
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
N Tonawanda, NY
I'm not even going on a date night lol but it's so cute I want a new car so bad but it's so hard
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
Madison, WI
Very smooth and deliriously tequila you can enjoy it just with a lemon and serve on shots
Jhumki N.
Jhumki N.
Kitchener, ON
Very nice Tequila and perfect for shots. Has a lovely aftertaste. Little bit strong than other tequilas. Perfect if you want a good kick.