BY ESPOLÓN

Handcrafted with 100% Blue agave, ESPOLÒN premium tequila celebrates real Mexico and its storied culture through classic 19th century artistry and the iconic rooster, a symbol of national pride. see more...

Nicole W.
new york
This is hands down the best tequila we have on our shelf. It was given to us as a Christmas present and we cherish it dearly. So smooth and an amazing flavor. Wish I could give this 6 stars! If you can only have one tequila on your shelf, Espolon Extra Anejo is worth every $$ Espolon Tequila Extra Anejo
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Clouds build as they travel across the Southern Ocean and gather around the land mass of New Zealand. The Maori call this Aotearoa, or “Land of the Long White Cloud.”

Central Aotearoa is 42 degrees below the equator, which is where 42 BELOW was conceived. And coincidentally, we are located near one of the most sought after Aa rated deep water springs, used in crafting our vodka – some of the world’s smoothest. This is why international judges have applauded 42 BELOW for its “controlled finish that releases flavor rather than heat.”
Etta H.
Indianapolis, IN
Amazing product! Highly unique- aged for six years in barrels before hitting the bottle, remaining “greenness” from agave (not swaddled by vanilla and caramel), and a quirky earthy funk- this anejo is bomb. Leans more towards reposado in tasting notes, and he price is fair. Would highly recommend.
heather d.
pensacola
I love this tequila!! It mixes well with everything and is very smooth. I have tried several other brands and nothing compares... this is one bottle that is always in my cabinet for guest and myself, never made a bad drink with this one!
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
I just love it. It taste so wonderful and it’s a favorite for the holidays! It’s perfect for margaritas and the shots go down go easily down your throat. It’s something to share with family and friends!
Kelsey l.
Franklinton
Wonderful drink, great by its self or with a mixer. This is my mothers favorite brand and I by her a bottle of this every year. The bottle itself is beautiful. Would 100% recommend.
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
THIS. BOTTLE. HAD. ME. HOOKED.

It's so beautiful, and I use it for decoration after the tequila is gone. One of my favorites when it comes to having get togethers, or for when I am bartending. If recommend if you don't mind dishing out a little extra cash.
Emily R.
Portland, OR
So good and so smooth! I love this tequila. It's great for putting in a cocktail, but I prefer it neat. It's very velvety and has some nice oaky characteristics because of the barrel aging in ex Bourbon casks. Good stuff!
Rosie F.
Oh this is delicious! Make any classic whiskey cocktail with this tequila for a fun new twist! It's aged for 6 years and it makes such a difference in the flavor !
Morgan W.
Buffalo, NY
This tequila was extremely smooth and easy to drink on the rocks I would recommend to anyone ! So much better than other brands and reasonable price wise