BY ESPOLÓN

Handcrafted with 100% Blue agave, ESPOLÒN premium tequila celebrates real Mexico and its storied culture through classic 19th century artistry and the iconic rooster, a symbol of national pride. see more...

Nicole W.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
This is hands down the best tequila we have on our shelf. It was given to us as a Christmas present and we cherish it dearly. So smooth and an amazing flavor. Wish I could give this 6 stars! If you can only have one tequila on your shelf, Espolon Extra Anejo is worth every $$ Espolon Tequila Extra Anejo
Whitney C.
Columbus
It’s the best of both worlds. Sips smooth like a whiskey but feels like tequila. Very well balanced and works in both whiskey and tequila cocktails. It’s a little pricey but worth it if you actually like tequila. And the black etched bottle is truly beautiful
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
Purchased at: Target
This is a delicious sipping tequila. The bottle is gorgeous and is hand made. The matte black bottle looks like a decorative piece for the home - it would look great on the kitchen table with flowers for the centerpiece.

But what is really impressive is the smooth yummy taste with a hint of vanilla. It doesn’t burn or leave a yucky taste in my mouyh. This is definitely one of my favorite sipping tequilas. You can shoot it if you want but the flavor is so good it’s definitely worth sipping.
Rianna A.
America
One of my favorite, go to drinks. This stuff is AMAZING and oh so tasty! Great on its own or paired with tonic and lime juice. Grab a bottle next time you hit the liquor store you won't be disappointed!
Tara G.
Suffern, NY
If you are a fan of a well aged tequila then this product needs to be on your list!

This tequila is smooth for the perfect sip every time.

The bottle is the absolute coolest— so make sure you don’t drink it too fast, so it can stay in your collection for a while!

I really wish i could Give this product more than 5 stars.
Taylor S.
Longmont
Purchased at: Amazon
I originally bought this tequila because of the beautiful packaging! I think it’s a great tequila I just cannot justify the price for the product. I feel like nothing was wrong with the product but it was similar to many cheaper options and that’s why I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5.
Emily P.
charleston
We had this at a bar I used to work at and I had the opportunity to try a shot of it once. SOOOOO DELICIOUS. Would recommend to any tequila lover. It’s meant to be sipped that’s how smooth and delicious it is. Cheers!
Tori L.
This wasnt as oaky as other anejos, which is a good thing to me. There were a lot of other flavor notes in it as well, including a bright, almost citrus taste. This is what you call a sipping tequila.
Sarah W.
Kansas City
I work for a tequila and mezcal bar. If you’re looking for a quality tequila at a well price... espolon is that. The extra anejo adds to the rich flavor of what is an excellently priced tequila.
♔ I.
Inwood, WV
Phenomenal.. Seriously, it went down smooth by itself with no chaser. If you decide to take it with a chaser then no worries because it only garnishes the taste of the alcohol.