Espolon Tequila Extra Anejo  uploaded by Karen V.Espolon Tequila Extra Anejo  uploaded by Karen V.Espolon Tequila Extra Anejo  uploaded by Karen V.

BY ESPOLÓN

Handcrafted with 100% Blue agave, ESPOLÒN premium tequila celebrates real Mexico and its storied culture through classic 19th century artistry and the iconic rooster, a symbol of national pride. see more...

Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Fort Drum
Clouds build as they travel across the Southern Ocean and gather around the land mass of New Zealand. The Maori call this Aotearoa, or “Land of the Long White Cloud.”

Central Aotearoa is 42 degrees below the equator, which is where 42 BELOW was conceived. And coincidentally, we are located near one of the most sought after Aa rated deep water springs, used in crafting our vodka – some of the world’s smoothest. This is why international judges have applauded 42 BELOW for its “controlled finish that releases flavor rather than heat.”
Maria K.
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
THIS. BOTTLE. HAD. ME. HOOKED.

It's so beautiful, and I use it for decoration after the tequila is gone. One of my favorites when it comes to having get togethers, or for when I am bartending. If recommend if you don't mind dishing out a little extra cash.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Milwaukie, OR
So good and so smooth! I love this tequila. It's great for putting in a cocktail, but I prefer it neat. It's very velvety and has some nice oaky characteristics because of the barrel aging in ex Bourbon casks. Good stuff!
Rosie F.
Rosie F.
Oh this is delicious! Make any classic whiskey cocktail with this tequila for a fun new twist! It's aged for 6 years and it makes such a difference in the flavor !
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
The best so smooth and refreshing and great for a margarita frozen! I could drink these daily you find them at your local alcohol store duhhh
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Joplin, MO
This was really awesome, and I would definitely recommend it. It has a smooth tatse and drinks easy. It's one of the better tequila's.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Raleigh, NC
Really really strong tequila! Needed a chaser after. Appreciate how the taste isn't too overbearing. With a nice smooth finish.
Maria M.
Maria M.
New Britain, CT
I don't like it strong it makes me dizzy but I love it I used it for parties only I'm not a drinker but I love drinking this
Karen V.
Karen V.
Love it! Great flavor and age. Price point is not ridiculous. Overalla great product or drinking straight or mixing!
John B.
John B.
This is probably the best tequila I've ever had. The flavor and the color are phenomenal. I know I'll buy it again.