BY ESPOLÓN #91 in Tequila

Handcrafted with 100% Blue agave, ESPOLÒN premium tequila celebrates real Mexico and its storied culture through classic 19th century artistry and the iconic rooster, a symbol of national pride. see more...

Tara G.
Suffern, NY
If you are a fan of a well aged tequila then this product needs to be on your list!

This tequila is smooth for the perfect sip every time.

The bottle is the absolute coolest— so make sure you don’t drink it too fast, so it can stay in your collection for a while!

I really wish i could Give this product more than 5 stars.
Nicole W.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
This is hands down the best tequila we have on our shelf. It was given to us as a Christmas present and we cherish it dearly. So smooth and an amazing flavor. Wish I could give this 6 stars! If you can only have one tequila on your shelf, Espolon Extra Anejo is worth every $$ Espolon Tequila Extra Anejo
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Clouds build as they travel across the Southern Ocean and gather around the land mass of New Zealand. The Maori call this Aotearoa, or “Land of the Long White Cloud.”

Central Aotearoa is 42 degrees below the equator, which is where 42 BELOW was conceived. And coincidentally, we are located near one of the most sought after Aa rated deep water springs, used in crafting our vodka – some of the world’s smoothest. This is why international judges have applauded 42 BELOW for its “controlled finish that releases flavor rather than heat.”
Whitney C.
Columbus
It’s the best of both worlds. Sips smooth like a whiskey but feels like tequila. Very well balanced and works in both whiskey and tequila cocktails. It’s a little pricey but worth it if you actually like tequila. And the black etched bottle is truly beautiful
Emily P.
charleston
We had this at a bar I used to work at and I had the opportunity to try a shot of it once. SOOOOO DELICIOUS. Would recommend to any tequila lover. It’s meant to be sipped that’s how smooth and delicious it is. Cheers!
♔ I.
Inwood, WV
Phenomenal.. Seriously, it went down smooth by itself with no chaser. If you decide to take it with a chaser then no worries because it only garnishes the taste of the alcohol.
Kelsey l.
Franklinton
Wonderful drink, great by its self or with a mixer. This is my mothers favorite brand and I by her a bottle of this every year. The bottle itself is beautiful. Would 100% recommend.
Etta H.
Indianapolis , IN
Amazing product! Highly unique- aged for six years in barrels before hitting the bottle, remaining “greenness” from agave (not swaddled by vanilla and caramel), and a quirky earthy funk- this anejo is bomb. Leans more towards reposado in tasting notes, and he price is fair. Would highly recommend.
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
THIS. BOTTLE. HAD. ME. HOOKED.

It's so beautiful, and I use it for decoration after the tequila is gone. One of my favorites when it comes to having get togethers, or for when I am bartending. If recommend if you don't mind dishing out a little extra cash.
Emily R.
Portland, OR
So good and so smooth! I love this tequila. It's great for putting in a cocktail, but I prefer it neat. It's very velvety and has some nice oaky characteristics because of the barrel aging in ex Bourbon casks. Good stuff!