Espolon Tequila Blanco  uploaded by Megan K.Espolon Tequila Blanco  uploaded by Megan K.Espolon Tequila Blanco  uploaded by Kasia M.

BY ESPOLÓN

The aromatics are quite rich and fruity with baked tropical fruits taking the lead with accents of sweet lime and herbs. The silky soft and fruity core that make this Blanco an ideal cocktail base. see more...

Chris M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Disappointing. Not what I was expecting. I grabbed it once and won’t do it again. And the bottle design is a little simple.
Nony G.
Cincinnati, OH
Not my favorite, but still a solid tequila. It's a little more bitter than I am used to a tequila being, more herbal notes.
Alicia R.
Stockton , CA
It is a lot more stronger than other tequilas. Works fantastic for margaritas but as shots it's not as smooth as patron.
Imo W.
This is the smoothest tequila. No horrible after taste, no horrible hangover. Best yet, you wake up with a flat stomach!
Tessa W.
Santa Rosa
We use Epsolon blanco in Margaritas and Mules. It has a wonderful peppery and smooth taste that is awesome for the price.
Katya V.
Holland , PA
Love this tequila! I️t goes down so easy and you don’t have a hang over. I️t is also not pricy to that is always a plus
Esther B.
Falls Church, VA
Wasnt the biggest fan of this. It was hard to get down and really burnt my throat on the way. I wouldnt buy this again
Morgan M.
Charleston
Absolutely love this tequila!! Smooth and great flavor! It’s so much better than the alternative! I like the packaging!
Katie N.
Cypress , TX
A great Blano tequila. It's clear and goes down smoothly. You can tell it's a quality tequila from the smell and taste.
Jasmine D.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love it! It goes really with some ginger ale and then just add a lime! I prefer white tequila compared to the others.