Espolon Tequila Blanco  uploaded by Kasia M.Espolon Tequila Blanco  uploaded by Megan K.Espolon Tequila Blanco  uploaded by Megan K.

BY ESPOLÓN #24 in Tequila

The aromatics are quite rich and fruity with baked tropical fruits taking the lead with accents of sweet lime and herbs. The silky soft and fruity core that make this Blanco an ideal cocktail base. see more...

Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my favorite go to's for tequila when it comes to shots and drinks. I know people usually make a face with tequila but that's only because they haven't had enough good tastes! This Espolon Blanco is smooth, no burn at all, and crisp with delicate flavors of lime and cracked black pepper. It's best served cold if you prefer shots of it and never needs that salt that most people add! Instead, try it with a little chaser of cranberry juice and it takes the alcohol off your tongue, leaving you with the nice citrus pops of the tequila. I highly recommend this for margaritas and tequila cocktails, even a bloody mary! Plus, the price point on the quality you get cannot be beat! Espolón Tequila Blanco
Anna E.
Mobile, AL
When we start talking about Espolon we’re starting to come up as far as quality goes. Still conveniently priced & sweet and smooth. This is one that stays in my home! The flavor far surpasses patron, Which in my opinion just meh. If you’ve been thinking of trying this do it.
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
I love tequila and this one is great. it’s very smooth so it goes down easy and it has a nice after taste which isn’t always true with tequila. I think safeway sells it for around $25 which is more than say jose but well worth it.
Briana P.
Crisp, clean, what tequila should feel like! I always ask for the brand when I go out. It’s the best straight or in a mixed cocktail ( like a margarita! ) I can always find it at my local liquor store so it’s not so hard to find.
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH
I use my nutribullet to make margaritas all the time, and this is the only tequila I use. It is $20 and doesn’t have a nasty taste. It is smooth. I have only have the blanco, I have not tried the gold tequila from this brand
Kelly R.
Hamburg
Smooth, great tequila flavor.  Perfect for just shots or to mix with your margarita mixer. Affordable alternative to more expensive tequlillas.  Always my go-to tequila for parties, or just drinking at home.
Katie T.
Louisville, KY
Delicious! Received as a house warming gift and easier to drink plain than other tequilas. Typically purchase at local liquor stores and choose over any other tequila. Will get next time the occasion arises.
Francesca R.
Espolon is an excellent mixing tequila. It's great in margaritas, Palomas, really any tequila-based drink this is a good go-to. I do think it's a little pricey for the quality sometimes but Virginia also has annoyingly high liquor prices. This isn't usually my first-choice tequila but it's definitely a solid option for cocktailing!
CATHERINE ⇄.
Revere, MA
Espolon Tequila Blano is my go-to tequila brand. It is fairly priced and just as good as Patron and other brands. I hadn't heard about Espolon until a friend introduced me to it and it truly was a "taste it to believe it" moment. We always have a bottle on hand for parties and get-togethers with friends for drinks.
Madeline W.
West Palm Bch, FL
I think the labeling of this bottle is really what got my intention, its not my favorite but I still recommend because you get your moneys worth. I prefer don Julio blanco and Milagros blanco over any tequila personally. We had a sales rep at work one day visit us and I love the company and the inspiration they gave me