Espolon Tequila Blanco  uploaded by Megan K.Espolon Tequila Blanco  uploaded by Megan K.Espolon Tequila Blanco  uploaded by Kasia M.

BY ESPOLÓN

The aromatics are quite rich and fruity with baked tropical fruits taking the lead with accents of sweet lime and herbs. The silky soft and fruity core that make this Blanco an ideal cocktail base. see more...

Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
Danielle N.
Sandy, UT
This tequila is very good and the packaging is one of the best around. I love the cork top and the shape of the bottle. The tequila itself is delicious but I prefer to use this tequila to make cocktails rather than shoot.
Sephanie O.
Tonawanda, NY
Hands down my favorite tequila! Great on its own or with margaritas! So smooth there is no burn when drinking this! Always my go to! Can’t say enough great things about this tequila!
Francesca R.
Arlington, VA
Espolon is an excellent mixing tequila. It's great in margaritas, Palomas, really any tequila-based drink this is a good go-to. I do think it's a little pricey for the quality sometimes but Virginia also has annoyingly high liquor prices. This isn't usually my first-choice tequila but it's definitely a solid option for cocktailing!
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
Espolon has no doubt become the go-to affordable but tasty tequila for my home bar. This blanco is a great intro tequila for mixing into cocktails but is also not so aggressive that you can’t just sip on it. Overall, happy it’s available in my area and i hope not too many people realize it’s loveliness so it can still be my little secret.
CATHERINE ⇄.
Revere, MA
Espolon Tequila Blano is my go-to tequila brand. It is fairly priced and just as good as Patron and other brands. I hadn't heard about Espolon until a friend introduced me to it and it truly was a "taste it to believe it" moment. We always have a bottle on hand for parties and get-togethers with friends for drinks.
Alyson B.
Arlington, VA
Ah, Espolon! Tequila is my favor liquor and must be judged accordingly. Espolon Blanco is a perfect tequila to drink both alone as a shot - lime and salt, please! - as well as using it for myriads of tequila cocktails, and doesn't break the bank. Plus, the packaging is amazing. 10/10 would - and will - buy again.
Angela S.
Tried this during a night out with coworkers and have never turned back. Use to be a Patron girl, but the smoothness of Espolon keeps me coming back. I could not wait to share it with my friends and family – especially an Uncle we lovingly refer to as "Uncle Don Julio" was impressed with Espolon!
Abbi O.
Louisville, KY
One of my favorite tequilas, and for a great price! This has floral notes but isn't overpowering. A fantastic sipping tequila, but also works great in a margarita! Love the Blanco. I look forward to trying the other ages as well. I'd choose Espolon over most other competitors at this price point!
Claudia D.
New Britain, CT
Great for margaritas or for shots if you feel like partying. I recommend white for margaritas if you want them strong and añejó for sipping since is very light and soft