Espolon Tequila Blanco  uploaded by Megan K.Espolon Tequila Blanco  uploaded by Megan K.Espolon Tequila Blanco  uploaded by Kasia M.

BY ESPOLÓN #36 in Tequila

The aromatics are quite rich and fruity with baked tropical fruits taking the lead with accents of sweet lime and herbs. The silky soft and fruity core that make this Blanco an ideal cocktail base. see more...

Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my favorite go to's for tequila when it comes to shots and drinks. I know people usually make a face with tequila but that's only because they haven't had enough good tastes! This Espolon Blanco is smooth, no burn at all, and crisp with delicate flavors of lime and cracked black pepper. It's best served cold if you prefer shots of it and never needs that salt that most people add! Instead, try it with a little chaser of cranberry juice and it takes the alcohol off your tongue, leaving you with the nice citrus pops of the tequila. I highly recommend this for margaritas and tequila cocktails, even a bloody mary! Plus, the price point on the quality you get cannot be beat! Espolón Tequila Blanco
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
Espolon has no doubt become the go-to affordable but tasty tequila for my home bar. This blanco is a great intro tequila for mixing into cocktails but is also not so aggressive that you can’t just sip on it. Overall, happy it’s available in my area and i hope not too many people realize it’s loveliness so it can still be my little secret.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
Susie H.
Lexington
This is currently my favorite drink! I love doing shots of Espolon with an orange slice. I also enjoy Espolon over ice with an orange, lemon, or lime. It is very smooth and absolutely delicious is any way that I have tried it.
Danielle N.
Sandy, UT
This tequila is very good and the packaging is one of the best around. I love the cork top and the shape of the bottle. The tequila itself is delicious but I prefer to use this tequila to make cocktails rather than shoot.
Cindy G.
Albany, NY
By far our favorite drink. This is our go to guy for parties, get togethers, or just a regular i-need-a-drink moment. I love how smooth it is! I like to pair it with a sour mixer, or just shots are fine.
Karen A.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite tequila, the flavor is great and it’s my go to for margaritas and even kombucha cocktails. The price is fair for this as it tases like high quality and I’ve reused the bottle to keep cold brew in!
Savannah O.
Newland
Great tasting!! Never did tequila before, then I tried this !!! NOW it’s my drink of choice ! Wonderful , smooth ...if you’ve never liked tequila before , I would suggest trying this!!
Francesca R.
Arlington, VA
Espolon is an excellent mixing tequila. It's great in margaritas, Palomas, really any tequila-based drink this is a good go-to. I do think it's a little pricey for the quality sometimes but Virginia also has annoyingly high liquor prices. This isn't usually my first-choice tequila but it's definitely a solid option for cocktailing!
Sephanie O.
Tonawanda, NY
Hands down my favorite tequila! Great on its own or with margaritas! So smooth there is no burn when drinking this! Always my go to! Can’t say enough great things about this tequila!