Espolon Tequila Blanco  uploaded by Megan K.Espolon Tequila Blanco  uploaded by Megan K.Espolon Tequila Blanco  uploaded by Kasia M.

BY ESPOLÓN #35 in Tequila

The aromatics are quite rich and fruity with baked tropical fruits taking the lead with accents of sweet lime and herbs. The silky soft and fruity core that make this Blanco an ideal cocktail base. see more...

Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
Susie H.
Lexington
This is currently my favorite drink! I love doing shots of Espolon with an orange slice. I also enjoy Espolon over ice with an orange, lemon, or lime. It is very smooth and absolutely delicious is any way that I have tried it.
Danielle N.
Sandy, UT
This tequila is very good and the packaging is one of the best around. I love the cork top and the shape of the bottle. The tequila itself is delicious but I prefer to use this tequila to make cocktails rather than shoot.
Cindy G.
Albany, NY
By far our favorite drink. This is our go to guy for parties, get togethers, or just a regular i-need-a-drink moment. I love how smooth it is! I like to pair it with a sour mixer, or just shots are fine.
Francesca R.
Arlington, VA
Espolon is an excellent mixing tequila. It's great in margaritas, Palomas, really any tequila-based drink this is a good go-to. I do think it's a little pricey for the quality sometimes but Virginia also has annoyingly high liquor prices. This isn't usually my first-choice tequila but it's definitely a solid option for cocktailing!
Sephanie O.
Tonawanda, NY
Hands down my favorite tequila! Great on its own or with margaritas! So smooth there is no burn when drinking this! Always my go to! Can’t say enough great things about this tequila!
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
Espolon has no doubt become the go-to affordable but tasty tequila for my home bar. This blanco is a great intro tequila for mixing into cocktails but is also not so aggressive that you can’t just sip on it. Overall, happy it’s available in my area and i hope not too many people realize it’s loveliness so it can still be my little secret.
CATHERINE ⇄.
Revere, MA
Espolon Tequila Blano is my go-to tequila brand. It is fairly priced and just as good as Patron and other brands. I hadn't heard about Espolon until a friend introduced me to it and it truly was a "taste it to believe it" moment. We always have a bottle on hand for parties and get-togethers with friends for drinks.
Madeline W.
West Palm Bch, FL
I think the labeling of this bottle is really what got my intention, its not my favorite but I still recommend because you get your moneys worth. I prefer don Julio blanco and Milagros blanco over any tequila personally. We had a sales rep at work one day visit us and I love the company and the inspiration they gave me
Alyson B.
Arlington, VA
Ah, Espolon! Tequila is my favor liquor and must be judged accordingly. Espolon Blanco is a perfect tequila to drink both alone as a shot - lime and salt, please! - as well as using it for myriads of tequila cocktails, and doesn't break the bank. Plus, the packaging is amazing. 10/10 would - and will - buy again.