Espolon Tequila Blanco  uploaded by Kasia M.

BY ESPOLÓN #54 in Tequila

The aromatics are quite rich and fruity with baked tropical fruits taking the lead with accents of sweet lime and herbs. The silky soft and fruity core that make this Blanco an ideal cocktail base. see more...

Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Redwood Vly, CA
This is very very strong tasting in my opinion. I do like the taste of it though, you can take this in shots and it has a good flavor. The price is good for what you get. It does have a delicious taste compared to other tequilas. I would buy again. I was introduced to it not too long ago, and my friends seem to like it as well.
Suzanne A.
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins, CO
THIS TEQUILA IS MY FAVORITE.  I'm a big fan of tequilas and when this one hit the market, it blew all the others I had tried away.  It's a decent price point especially for the quality and it is so smooth.  Good for shooting, drinks, mexican martinis, you name it.  I don't know if I will ever buy another tequila for the house unless this one isn't available.
Valentina T.
Valentina T.
Corvallis, OR
I LOVE this stuff! It's my go to bottle of tequila at the moment. It's a decent price and taste relatively ok. I would totally recommend this to anyone looking for a decently priced bottle of tequila. The bottle is also really cute! However it has a cork top so it need to be stored upright not on its side.
Deja R.
Deja R.
Potsdam
Never really been a fan of light Tequila but this drink mixes well. I purchased this from a local liquor store because it was a similar cost to Jose. I'm a Tequila type of gal, and am not disappointed with this drink! Mixes very well, and not too much of a hit on your wallet!
Erica P.
Erica P.
This is another staple in our bar! My husband and I were surprised at how much we enjoyed it! It is not to expensive and definitely can compete to the higher end more expensive brands! If you are looking for a good quality tequila that won't break the bank, this is for you!
Grace W.
Grace W.
Roanoke, VA
This tequila is very affordable and has a great taste. It is much better than other tequila that is around the same price. It is very smooth and has a nice fruity taste. It is my go to tequila. I have always been satisfied and will continue to purchase this brand.
Alejandra O.
Alejandra O.
New York
Espolon is probably one of my favorite tequilas. Not only is the bottle a fantastic visual addition to any bar, the flavor is smooth, and the price is relatively affrodable, especially when you take into account the flavor it provides! A great tequila.
Monet S.
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
Great taste, great price, equally good for shots and cocktails (and has a badass bottle!). I buy mine at a local grocery store, but it can be found anywhere from large discount liquor stores to small local ones. Would definitely buy again and recommend!
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
La Quinta, CA
Espolon is hands down best tequila I've sipped on ever. I purchased it at Ralph's because I loved the skulls on the label. It did not disappoint. It was so smooth and easy to not only mix but sip. I will be purchasing more and recommending to all!
Aimee E.
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
I am by no means well versed on all the Tequilas on the market, but I know what I like and I enjoy this as a sipper, both straight up and over a single rock. You will especially enjoy this if your only experience has been with the Tequilas of your University days. This is a gateway to more premium brands. Enjoyable for the price!