BY ESPOLÓN

100% pure Blue Agave.

Amy L.
Portland , OR
So I received this tequila over the weekend for my bf bday present and I was skeptical to try it . This tequila does not disappoint! It was very smooth , and tasted good , we ended up finishing the entire half gallon and we were doing pure shots ! Everyone woke up fine with no hangover and it costs a bit more but it is most definitely worth the money and I am a new customer for sure 😋
Nicole W.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
The Espolon Blanco is our go-to basic tequila. It’s one of the few non reposados/anejos that has a smooth flavor. Espolon is a great secret as it’s still relatively inexpensive but tastes significantly better then most at the price point. We usually have two Blancos at all time as they are such a favorite, want to make sure we never run out! Espolón Tequila Blanco
Meagan H.
Columbia
Absolutely delicious. Worth the price. This is my favorite tequilla. It’s good anywhere from mixed drinks (my step dad makes a meaaan margarita!) to drinking straight with salt and lime. Be careful with this one. With how tasty it is, you might end up drinking more than you intended ;)
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
Marcy O.
Goodyear
I make a drink instead of taking shots. If you add too much by not measuring it will be a hard swallow! The price is reasonable when not on sale.  This is a go to tequila of choice. The price can be considered reasonable from $22 -$32 depending on size or possible savings.
Kendall F.
Great quality, available at any liquor store (PUBLIX Liquors my preference), reasonable price, and mixes well with juices and carbonated beverages! This tequila is everyday cocktail satisfaction. I recommend to all my friends. 100% overall satisfied with this product.
Megan M.
My go-to absolute favorite tequila! Smoothest drinking tequila I’ve ever had with great flavor! Makes great drinks but is also great for shots and shots and shots. Also a great price for such an easily drinkable and tasty liquor. Always recommend to friends!
Marianna S.
Boston
This is by far my favorite tequila I’ve had. It is fairly priced and very smooth tasting. I like it better than patron and it is way worth paying the extra money compared to Jose Cuervo.

If you love or hate tequila this will be your new favorite either way.
Maddie S.
I can’t say that this is the only tequila that I will drink, because I will drink others too, but I truly enjoy this brand the most! I don’t know what it is, but I feel like it’s much purer than other brands. I’m a big fan and returning customer!
Andrea M.
Charleston, SC
I love this tequila! This brand is much smoother than many other tequilas out there. Great in mixed drinks, like a Margarita, or on its own with the traditional salt and a wedge of lime. The bottle design and labeling are excellent as well!
Alicia V.
Waterford, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this tequila any good?
Bridget T.
Millville, CA
What brand of tequila is this comparable to?
Cinthia D.
Anaheim, CA
How does this compare to patron?
Jessica Z.
Woodridge, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I have never seen this, where can you buy it?
Alondra  M.
I really wanna try this !!! what kind of specific taste does it have ? is there any other alcohol taste similarities to other brands