BY ESPOLÓN #72 in Tequila

Handcrafted with 100% Blue agave, ESPOLÒN premium tequila celebrates real Mexico and its storied culture through classic 19th century artistry and the iconic rooster, a symbol of national pride. see more...

JoLynda L.
Williamsburg
Anejo should really only be drunk in shots.  If you blend a nicely aged anejo then you should know what you’re doing and get the highest quality ingredients.  This anejo is one of the best out there for its price.  I’ve been drinking it on the rocks sometimes infused with a little simple syrup and Prohibition Bitters by 1821 out of Atlanta, Ga.  This is a well balanced and anejo that has been clearly defined by its aging in bourbon barrels.  Yummm!
Rianna A.
America
One of my favorite, go to drinks. This stuff is AMAZING and oh so tasty! Great on its own or paired with tonic and lime juice. Grab a bottle next time you hit the liquor store you won't be disappointed!
Bradley K.
Indianapolis, IN
An anejo for under $40? And it's been ages in bourbon barrels? Seriously this is a great tequila for the price. The bourbon barrels give it a touch of vanilla sweetness that helps round out the oak flavors. I don't particularly like it on it's own, bit 8t makes a fantastic Paloma or margarita...or even just a little lime juice and agave nectar.
Emily G.
Columbus, OH
Speaking as a bartender, this is one of my favorite tequilas. This is by far better than Patron or 1800, but it is significantly cheaper. It is much smoother than either too. It goes well in cocktails, but smooth enough for shots. If you're looking for a new tequila that won't break your bank, purchase this.
Dara M.
This is the only tequila we have in our apartment. I usually can't drink tequila straight, but with this i can! I bought this at the local store near my apartment, but I'm not sure if everywhere carries it. If you can find it, I would highly recommend it! Easy to drink straight and easy to take shots of!
Nicole T.
San Francisco, CA
This is probably my go-to tequila. Not only does the label call you from the shelf, the tequila actually tastes great, too! Anejo is my favorite type of tequila to sip, and this one doesn't disappoint. Try pouring it over a large ice cube and enjoying with a sunset view on a warm night.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
I love this brand of tequila because it is very smooth and tasty. Great for making mixed drinks or doing shots. For the price, I think it's a killer tequila, and it's also the only tequila I use to make margaritas with. Definitely will repurchase.
Courtney M.
robstown
This is honestly my go to tequila I freaking love it!!! It’s nice and smooth by itself but when you add salt and lime mmmmm makes the bottle disappear quick as hell, it really gets the job done if your trying to forget something lol 😂
Meg B.
Springfield, MO
My favorite tequila for the price. Great for shots or margaritas. It makes an awesome Paloma as well. I appreciate that I can find this pretty much everywhere but it still feels a little fancier than more popular brands.
Emily E.
Pittsburgh
Espolon Tequila Anejo is the one that starts with the finish. It's aged 10 months in american oak barrels and is finished for 2 months in wild turkey burbon barrels. To top, it is made with 100% blue weber agave. This tequila's taste is rich in character and depth and has a taste all it's own. Yum!