BY ESPOLÓN #74 in Tequila

Handcrafted with 100% Blue agave, ESPOLÒN premium tequila celebrates real Mexico and its storied culture through classic 19th century artistry and the iconic rooster, a symbol of national pride. see more...

Megan P.
Seattle, WA
This was a tasty middle-ground tequila, great for mixed drinks. It has more flavor than some of the well-known major brands, but not as much complexity as the more high end stuff.
Emily G.
Columbus, OH
Speaking as a bartender, this is one of my favorite tequilas. This is by far better than Patron or 1800, but it is significantly cheaper. It is much smoother than either too. It goes well in cocktails, but smooth enough for shots. If you're looking for a new tequila that won't break your bank, purchase this.
Dara M.
This is the only tequila we have in our apartment. I usually can't drink tequila straight, but with this i can! I bought this at the local store near my apartment, but I'm not sure if everywhere carries it. If you can find it, I would highly recommend it! Easy to drink straight and easy to take shots of!
Katie Q.
Norman, OK
I’m no expert in tequila, but I do know that this is the best tequila to keep at your house for sipping. This tequila to be enjoyed. This is not a tequila to drink quickly or frivolously. Espolon tequila is high-quality in a craftsman bottle with the highest level of clarity and prestige
Nicole T.
San Francisco, CA
This is probably my go-to tequila. Not only does the label call you from the shelf, the tequila actually tastes great, too! Anejo is my favorite type of tequila to sip, and this one doesn't disappoint. Try pouring it over a large ice cube and enjoying with a sunset view on a warm night.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
I love this brand of tequila because it is very smooth and tasty. Great for making mixed drinks or doing shots. For the price, I think it's a killer tequila, and it's also the only tequila I use to make margaritas with. Definitely will repurchase.
Courtney M.
This is honestly my go to tequila I freaking love it!!! It’s nice and smooth by itself but when you add salt and lime mmmmm makes the bottle disappear quick as hell, it really gets the job done if your trying to forget something lol 😂
Meg B.
Springfield , MO
My favorite tequila for the price. Great for shots or margaritas. It makes an awesome Paloma as well. I appreciate that I can find this pretty much everywhere but it still feels a little fancier than more popular brands.
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
I just love it. It taste so wonderful and it’s a favorite for the holidays! It’s perfect for margaritas and the shots go down go easily down your throat. It’s something to share with family and friends!
Emily E.
Espolon Tequila Anejo is the one that starts with the finish. It's aged 10 months in american oak barrels and is finished for 2 months in wild turkey burbon barrels. To top, it is made with 100% blue weber agave. This tequila's taste is rich in character and depth and has a taste all it's own. Yum!