Espolón Reposado Tequila uploaded by Jenn R.Espolón Reposado Tequila uploaded by Karla T.

BY ESPOLÓN #47 in Tequila

The tequila displays a rich, golden-hued color with aromas of spice, caramel and a hint of chocolate. The expressive nose gives way to a bold, round mouth-feel with a medium-dry, full-bodied palate including rich roasted agave, sweet tropical fruit, and intense vanilla and brown spices. The flavor finishes slowly with a sweet, spicy fade creating a hedonistic reposado with anejo-like wood spiciness.

Buy on Walmart
Veronica B.
Nashville, TN
I discovered Espolón Reposado Tequila at the Nashville Scene Day of the Dead Tequila Festival about 3 years ago. I fell in love and have been a HUGE fan ever since. It’s absolutely delicious, smooth, DEFINITELY top shelf quality, but the price is by far the biggest selling point. EXTREMELY cost effective...like half the price of its other top shelf comparable competitors with a MUCH smoother taste. HUGE fan and I’ve turned all of my friends on to it!!!
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
Sarah R.
Astoria, NY
Love this tequila. Tastes great in a margarita or alone. It’s incredibly smooth but has a wonderfully spicy aftertaste. Definitely on the pricier end, but it tastes so great, I’m willing to spend for it.
Lindsay L.
Sylva, NC
At work, I serve liquor drinks. A couple at the bar bought shots of this tequila and said it was the best tequila they've had in a while. Curious me, I went to a bar after work just so I could try it. It is a bit more pricey, but it's totally worth every penny. It's very smooth. You can taste how expensive it is.
Frank G.
McLean, VA
This is the bar brand that we used at my bar. Its a good brand, good taste, and affordable. It mixes well with any drink too. The company itself has great reps that love everything about the bottle including the graphics, shape, quantity, and the fact that it has tequila is great,
Abby D.
Akron, OH
This is the tequila we buy for a « splurge ». We use it to mix drinks and haven’t tried it on it’s own. I’m not a tequila connaisseur, but this tequila is a quality option.
Julia Q.
Chagrin Falls, OH
this stuff is really great! my friends and i buy this all the time. it's comparable to some of the best tequilas like don julio. can be pricey depending on which bottle. defiantly a repeat consumer of this brand. i do recommend this to others it's great tequila.
Alex P.
Gilbert
One of the most common Tequilas that is given to me by a family friend which is perfect for margarita consumption and to mix with squirt and lime juice. Definitely refreshing drink for a Reposado type of tequila. Definitely can find it at a cheap price as well
Ashley K.
Mount Vernon, IN
Best value tequila on the market. Smooth flavor at a great price point. Smooth enough to take as a shot and not get chills! Works well as a mixer in Margaritas as well. My father is a tequila connisuer and ranks this as his absolute favorite for value.
Jenna S.
Don't get to drink this often because I'm in college and too broke to buy it, but my family buys this for all holidays for shots and they are the smoothest tequila shot I've ever done. Strong in flavor and yet still smooth, would highly recommend.