BY ESPN

ESPN U
  • "I'm a huge college basketball fan and feel like this channel is an asset for all college sports lovers since ESPN and ESPN 2 often get taken over by professional games. " in 38 reviews
  • "Really wish this channel was a regular package channel, but during the college football season it is worth the extra money!" in 16 reviews
  • "During football season, there are games all day Saturday as well as updates, breaking news, and a crawl at the bottom of the screen to keep you up on all the latest happenings in college sports!" in 10 reviews
  • "Always a great channel to watch during December - March to lead into March Madness." in 5 reviews
  • "This channel is truly a lifesaver to those who are avid college sports fans!" in 3 reviews
Yolanda S.
Waco
Pop Culture Expert
WOW LOVE ME SOME ESPN ALL THE SPORTS YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ALL THE UPDATES ON YOUR FAVORITE SPORT. YES I LOVE ME SOME FOOTBALL MY FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND OF COURSE BASKETBALL ETC. AND YES GREW UP WATCHING FOOTBALL MY DADDY FAVORITE SPORT MAY HE RIP. LOVE YOU DADDY. OUR FAMILY'S LOVE FOOTBALL WE SO LOUD WHEN WE WATCHING FOOTBALL AND MAN WE HAVE A PARTY EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT LOT'S OF GOOD FOOD AND LOVE IT BRING EVERYONE TOGETHER THANK GOD FOR ūüŹą YES
Brooke P.
This channel is the only reason we have cable. It brought common ground between my husband and me. My husband (like most guys) LOVES college football and this channel delivers for his Michigan Wolverines (along with BTN). He also just loves the sport and follows all the big rivals...so ESPNU is on all the time in the fall. I personally love the channel because it brings women's sports to cable and shows that women sports are just as entertaining. I tend to watch softball and volleyball the most but I'll also watch the football and hockey. I'll even catch my husband watching the shows about the universities and special feature athlete shows.
Chip C.
Watkinsville, GA
As many people have noted, Sportscenter tends to focus overwhelmingly on professional sports, mainly the NFL (though the NBA isn't far behind). This is due to the demand for news of the latest pro drama. But for those of us who don't care about the $, but rather the love of the game, The U is the place to be. IMHO, college sports are far better and this channel proves it. College Football Live is hands down my favorite sports show. The analysis always prepares me for Saturday and the Sunday-recap helps keep me aware of teams' fates around the country
Kati B.
Augusta, GA
Discovering ESPN U for the first time in my dorm room was super exciting. They tailored it to the SEC in our region because I went to an SEC school. However, I do not like the fact that ESPN is becoming a monopoly of 24 hour sports news. They often get reports wrong and make mistakes, but consumers have no where else to turn because Disney/ESPN has bought all the rights to almost all sports in America.
Eilish F.
Pop Culture Expert
When we moved last year, it was our first time having cable in about 10 years. I memorized the channel number because we moved around the time when college football started. All I can say is, this channel is amazing for anyone who's a college sport fan. Can't wait for college football to start back up again this fall.
Katherine G.
Chelmsford, MA
When the frozen four rolls around, espn u attempts to cover it but they fail every single time. They could care less about college hockey and it shows. Mixing up the University of North Dakota's division I program, which has won numerous NCAA championship titles and boasts tons of NHL alumnis (such as Jonathan Toews, Chicago Blackhawks captain and 2013 Selke award winner), with South Dakota's club hockey team is a disgrace.
Amanda E.
Medina, OH
Great channel to get your college sports fix when its not a Saturday afternoon! Love that they replay great games from the week and some classic good ones as well! We also love that we can catch our local college's games sometimes since they are a smaller school! Its a favorite channel in our house!
Aden T.
This channel is truly a lifesaver to those who are avid college sports fans! It stays up to date with all things college, from players to coaches, screaming fans to new developmenta in sport. Only thing I would wish for is that this channel be available on a 'basic channel' network. Meaning you don't have to pay extra on your TV plan in irder to get it. But, its worth the buy- ESPECIALLY during football season.
Juliette J.
Ankeny, IA
My husband and I both love sports! We are huge college football and basketball fans :) During the season we are watching this show to get updates on scores and different coverage from games that are going on! Can't wait till the new season starts! Only about 100 days left!
Scott A.
Chadds Ford, PA
My favorite thing about ESPN-U is the variety of programming. My kids play lacrosse, and ESPN-u is the only place they can reliably watch college lacrosse games. I'm sure others feel the same regarding their particular sport that doesn't make it onto the major networks.
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
What is your favorite sport to watch on ESPN U? I have 2 Basketball and Football :)
Emelyn T.
Raleigh, NC
What's your favorite Football team?
Jessica C.
Clarksville , TN
How many times a week do you watch this channel?
Chip C.
Watkinsville, GA
What is your favorite show on this channel?
Brandon M.
Little Rock , AR
Who's goign to be the best team in NCAA football this season?