BY ESPECIALLY FOR BABY

Vicky T.
Homestead, FL
I love this wipe warmer keeps wipes good and warm for the baby so she don't get cold
Stevie M.
There are cheaper options than this one but altogether ANY wipe warmer is great. Specifically for finicky babies that cry when getting wiped. It is easier to deal with a warm wipe on the tush. My boys had one and when it got broke due to my dog the didn't fuss bout the cold wipes but it is easier to get it done with a warm one and no crying.
Ana R.
Shelbyville, TN
These wipe warmers are awesome! When I had my son he used to scream and cry when he felt the cold wipes touch him. I bought one of these to use with my babygirl whom will be here next week (hopefully)! I just know shes gonna love the warmth instead of a cold and wet wipe on her bottom. LOL. The nightlight on it is def a plus also!! (:
karla t.
I have always felt that wipes are sort of cold especially since i tend to keep my baby warm with blankets etc. and when it was time for diaper change it always seemed to bother him the moment the wipe would touch him like it was cold or something. and this product completly solves the problem by making them warm and a plus that the box comes with a light very helpful at night time
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
We love this product for our baby girl. It makes changing her a breeze. The wipes warm up just enough to be comfortable when it's chilly and the night light helps when changing her in the middle of the night without turning any other light one
Yamilka V.
Yonkers, NY
I loved this while my 22mo old was younger. It maintained the wipes at a perfect temperature. I ended up giving it away to my friend when she had her baby and she loves it.
AnnaLee C.
Richland , Wa
This wipe warmer is amazing! My son hated getting cold wipes to the bum so this helped a lot at diaper changes. NO more screaming baby, just happiness!
Melissa H.
I got this as a gift for my baby and it was so nice having warm wipes instead of having to warm them in between my own hands.
Alex H.
Folkston, GA
Love a wipe warmer! They make changing baby easier! Baby responds better to warm wipes instead of cold wipes startling them!
Brandy K.
Wasaga Beach, Ontario
Couldn't imagine my change table without this! My son hated being changed until we introduce this. By far a great investment.