BY ESPECIALLY FOR BABY #70 in Nail Clippers

• "They hold up very well though. " in 1 review
  • "They are small and sometimes hard to hold, but they work great and I don't have to worry too much about hurting my baby because of their size." in 1 review
  • "They are a great option to keep in the diaper bag " in 1 review
Julia Mae B.
Julia Mae B.
Mega Parent Expert
These safety baby nail clippers are a must have for baby! Their tiny little nails need clipped by tiny little nails clippers and these do the job perfect!
 megan z.
megan z.
Conway, SC
Had these for both of my daughters but in pink..it was so nice having a product that wasn't too sharp for their lil soft nails
Olimpia G.
Olimpia G.
Dixon, CA
It's a quality product but it's so small that it's hard to hold. We still use ours and it's over 5 years old.
Michayla H.
Michayla H.
San Jose, CA
These are great. Especially if you're one to worry about cutting into your baby's cuticle
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Fort Bragg, NC
These clippers are difficult to hold a use for everyday use. They are a great option to keep in the diaper bag
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
They are small and sometimes hard to hold, but they work great and I don't have to worry too much about hurting my baby because of their size. They are sharp enough to clip nails but not too sharp to injure. Their design makes it perfect for using on little hands.
Christine N.
Christine N.
Goose Creek, SC
These work great and stay sharp for a long time. Perfect size and easy to hold and to clean. We are still using the same pair at 18 months!
Cody B.
Cody B.
Oceanside, CA
This is a great product, but I agree with other reviewers that it's small size and construction do make it hard to hold. It could be easier if they added a magnifying glass or light to the tip like other companies do. They hold up very well though.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Hamilton, Ontario
I love these clippers. They were great for my baby's soft nails. I never felt nervous using this product and I am glad that a product like this was made.