BY ESPECIALLY FOR BABY

Especially for Baby Disposable Diaper Sacks - 50 Count
I always keep these in the car and diaper bag and purse, as soon as I was done changing my son I would put the diaper there so the smell wouldn't be annoying.
AnnaLee C.
Richland , Wa
I got these as a baby shower gift. They reminded me of the dog poop bags but I love these! They are so nice when you have to change a diaper on the go with no trash can in sight. I don't feel gross.
Tina L.
We didn't use a diaper can, so these bags were nice so the stinky diapers didn't stink up our house.
Jessica H.
These are a major need for a mom on the go. To keep that nasty poop smell out of your car. Or out of the house.
Jasmine B.
Columbia, SC
Must have product when you are on the go! Disposable && quick clean ups after diaper changes. It def helps eliminate some of the smell of dirty diapers
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
I have these along with the arm & hammer brand. I prefer arm & hammer brand definitely. These are super thin & do not smell as good. But, if you are on a budget they do the trick. I am not sure if I would buy them again or not.
Ashley M.
Rogers, AR
I like fo keep these in my diaper bag dor when there isn't a trash can available. They don't completely hold in the odor of poo diapers so I double up. I also use them to put wet items of clothing.
Rachael C.
Vidor, TX
When I had the baby shower for my first son I received some of these and I remember thinking "I'll never use these.." But as a first time mom, I put them in my diaper bag any way..they ended up being a life saver on several occasions!
Megan W.
Thornville, OH
I use these for on the go occasions. I like to keep them handy so when a diaper change is needed, they are in reach for easy disposal and quick clean up.
Tamaica S.
Do these lock in the smell?