BY ESPECIALLY FOR BABY

Terri L.
Taylorsville
An absolute MUST-HAVE for all moms! There are far too many stores without changing tables and/or disposable table liners. It's a nightmare to be out and about in the midst of a blowout and not a changing table in sight!
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite items that I had for my daughter, and trust me I had a lot. This thing is so handy. I'm a germ-a-phobe when it comes to my baby and there was no using the changing tables in public restrooms when we were out. So this was one thing that ALWAYS traveled with me.
Paola G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this product with my first born & it was one of my "have to have" products. I went & got one when my son was born too! Very convenient having everything you need at reach to change your baby's diaper as well as super comfy for baby. Folds up & isn't too bulky!
Micseanorna L.
Must have item everything is. stored. neatly in its own compartment plus the pad you fo not hv to worry about bring full diaper bag into change the baby because hv everything conveniently nestled together grab n go
Melissa K.
Owensboro, KY
These are so handy. There is nothing worse than going out and not having anything to cover the changing station table. Plus all of your things are in one spot and easy to find for a quick changing.
Clarissa F.
El Paso, TX
This is honestly a life saver. got it as a gift and I wouldn't change it for anything. comes in very handy when doing all the diaper changing. love it!
Danielle K.
Got this as a gift and it's amazing. the best little changing station you can ask for. everything in 1 place while trying to change a messy diaper.
kelly c.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Very nice product. everything has its own place. easy to use and beats carrying around a bulky diaper bag!!! must have for moms on the go!!!
Melissa B.
Jasper, GA
These are great. so convenient to have on hand anywhere you go. everything right there at your finger tips.
Jennifer C.
Was very exciting about receiving this at my shower but ended up not using it like I thought