Especially For Baby 4 Large Corner Cushions Soft Foam Material By Babiesrus uploaded by Stephanie Y.

BY ESPECIALLY FOR BABY

Stephanie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I have another version of these corner cushions, which are clear and isn't foam so I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not but really disappointed about these!!! The adhesive sucks!! My 13 month old took off these corners without a sweat, they just slipped right off and that was annoying because I had to find other means of keeping the cushions in place without ruining my furniture. Also it's quite shallow so it doesn't cover the corners completely and leaves the bottom side open for accidents! My final words DO NOT purchase this!
Tiffany A.
CASTLEBERRY, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These have saved my daughters head a few times when she was trying to walk. hate that you cant get them to come off after that stage is done with. had to buy a new table after.....