ESPA Skin Radiance Mask 35ml

by Espa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ESPA Skin Radiance Mask 35ml!
Rebecca L.
Boca Raton, FL
So far so good.....its a little too lightweight for me (feels more like a serum than a moisterizer) but I love the smell and it blends easily into my skin.
Christine F.
chino
ESPA Skin Radiance Mask 35ml uploaded by Christine F.
Literally works over night ! There is a dramatic difference after one treatment in my eyes. I never used eye cream and I’m glad I do now.
Lyle D.
Kilmarnock, Ayrshire
Was lovely to use not sure what it did for my skin to be honest. No adverse affects. Was nice an relaxing
MRS A.
Good firming moisturiser. Even good on my sensitive skin. Wonderful spa product with amazing smell.
Bryony C.
I have been testing this product out with the serum underneath. Currently I am seeing no difference, but I am only a couple of weeks in. What I have noticed is that my eyes feel very hydrated, awake and tightened everytime I apply the combo after my normal routine.
Bryony C.
This product has a light consistency, which is perfect for mature skin. You would use this under the lift and firm moisturiser. I have used this on clients, which they all seem to love and buy. I personally have not seen any results with this product as of yet.
Bryony C.
The product is very good for hydration however for lifting dark circles I didn't see much results when I had been using it for 4 months. The product smells nice, like all Espa products do. I was just not receiving the results I wanted.
Ellie P.
Not my go to, was gifted to me and I used it, however didn’t see any improvement. Ok as a moisturiser but wouldn’t buy it myself
Deborah M.
Amazing smell and works wonders when used on a regular basis. Really gives you that spa at home experience!
Maggie T.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
I had never used a serum before I tried this one, and honestly didn’t think it was necessary - however, not I feel incomplete without it! I can tell that my skin is a lot more radiant, my makeup goes on so smoothly and the smell makes you feel like you have just come out of a spa! I love that it’s light weight and easy to apply!

Looking for your answer?