ESPA Pink Hair And Scalp Mud, 200ml uploaded by Shalyn B.

BY ESPA

An intensive mineral-rich treatment mask that deeply conditions, to leave hair soft and smooth, and the scalp nourished. Vitamin C-rich Watercress and Red Clay soothe and nourish the scalp, while Apricot Kernel Oil conditions to help promote stronger, healthy looking, manageable hair. How to use: Massage into scalp and through damp hair Leave for 20 minutes or overnight if preferred and rinse. Follow with Purifying Shampoo and Nourishing Conditioner. 200ml see more...

Buy on lookfan...*
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
Simply fantastic! I honestly never heard of the brand until I got this in a monthly subscription box and I am so glad I did. This scalp treatment is amazing and I highly recommend it. It leaves my hair so soft and smooth and my scalp never felt better.
Abbie G.
This smells like a spa it’s heavenly, I use this every 1-2 weeks and every time I do it’s as if I’ve grown a new head of hair it’s amazing, I have had the same tub for over a year now it lasts so long I would recommend this to anyone with dry,brittle or damaged hair, this fixed my matted blonde hair with the help of a big chop I now have silky smooth hair that has no knots whatsoever I couldn’t praise this product enough
Zoanne F.
Sydney
I love this product, it's such a great hair/scalp mask and it's smells great too! You can also use this on exzmea all over the body and it's great to use if your pregnant as a mask for your stomach, it helps stretch marks and can use on baby's too.