ESPA Optimal Skin ProSerum, 30ml

by Espa

SEL text: Selling text: Compact includes integral mirror

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ESPA Optimal Skin ProSerum, 30ml!
Katelyn L.
Auburn, AL
ESPA Optimal Skin ProSerum, 30ml uploaded by Katelyn L.
This serum is growing on me. At first I was turned off by its strong smell, but now I find it to be soothing. If you don’t like strongly scented face products, this is not for you. However, it does go on smoothly, kind of like a light oil. It feels good on my skin and pairs well with my daytime and nighttime moisturizers.
Jackie B.
Belleville, IL
I bought this on a whim when it was on sale one day and I noticed that I reach for it a lot with my skin is over exfoliated or just overall irritated. Others love the smell and while I don't hate the scent, I don't think it's wonderful... but it's bearable. I had never heard of this brand before I purchased this and I was a little leery of it for that fact but it is surprisingly a good serum. A little bit goes a long way and I really do feel as if my skin looks better and less irritated after using. Some people refer to this as an oil and I can understand why with the consistency but it is not an oil
Cesar G.
Chino Hills, CA
ESPA Optimal Skin ProSerum, 30ml uploaded by Cesar G.
ESPA Optimal Skin ProSerum, 30ml can I say liquid gold much? Love how the serum soaks beautifully into the skin. The skin looks super plumped. Also, the scent really makes you feel as if you are at the most luxurious spa. Would recommend in a heartbeat.
Jey E.
This serum is great! It works well and smells good. The smell can be a bit much for someone who is very sensitive to smells though so keep that in mind. I have very sensitive skin and get facial eczema if not prevented and this has never caused me any issues or irritation. It hydrates my skin without leaving it greasy or oily. I have purchased multiple times.
Wendy K.
Purchased at: London Drugs
The smell alone drew me in. This serum feels like silk gliding on your skin. My skin is hydrated and soft at all times.
Jas M.
Rugby
ESPA Optimal Skin ProSerum, 30ml uploaded by Jas M.
Inreally enjoy using this product, not just like any product it offers a sort of spa experience with the sensuous smell. It should be called an oil because it has an oil like consistency but is used a serum underneath moisturisers. It can also enhance your normal standard moisturisers by adding its benefits to it. I would buy this again, it left my skin more supple, moisturised, radiant and reduced pigmentation with continued use. I would recommend others to try, would have given 5 stars if it was a serum consistency.
Maria B.
Wilmington, DE
ESPA Optimal Skin ProSerum, 30ml uploaded by Maria B.
This baby came to me in some set! I love this tool. The smell, the effect is a delight !!! my skin quickly absorbs it. I have a lot of ESPA products. Thanks to this brand for what I can do SLEEP procedures at home !!!!☀️😊
Bryony C.
In love with this serum and its smell. This product is very good for dehydration, prevent fine lines and wrinkles and smoothing out complextion. This product did meet my expectations. The ingredients of jhoba oil helps hydrate the skin and also maintains the hydration. Deffinatley recommend
Ielyzaveta B.
Konstanz, Baden
ESPA Optimal Skin ProSerum, 30ml uploaded by Ielyzaveta B.
ESPA Optimal Skin ProSerum, 30ml uploaded by Ielyzaveta B.
I use it already 4 months and yes, I see results, it definitely works! First time I took too much of product and it was a little uncomfortable, but following instructions I applied it in another way and it's better) Serum has a natural scent, oily consistency, sensitive skin can get some redness at the few first minutes, by it's not critical. I admitted better situation wits my pores, sebum is reduced, skin feels better right after applying. The only one complaint is about the volume and packaging. I would prefer to have an opportunity to buy a 15 ml. And more hygienic packaging would be great.
Abbie S.
M34 5st
This product is obviously abit on the pricey side but overall it’s such a good serum to keep the skin hydrated and glowing. I would recommend purchasing this as the money you spend on this is worth it in the end x

Looking for your answer?