Eslor Chlorophyll Lifting Mask uploaded by Michelle B.

BY ESLOR

Skin tightening mask. The dried film of natural milk proteins, plant extracts, seaweed extracts, and minerals tighten the skin, help enhance blood circulation, and help diminish fine lines. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Parisa K.
Holly Springs, NC
I got a full size of this mask in a beauty subscription box (boxycharm) and I am almost done with the jar (sad face). This is an awesome mask. It looks like lime jello and has a set gel consistency. It smells very nice but more importantly it works. It is light and doesn't irritate my skin but it definitely is tightening. I dont know that the results last a long time, but it feels luxurious and I love using it. I would repurchase but it is very expensive so I am glad i got to have a mini love affair with it while it lasted.
Michelle B.
I was given a foil sample of this. I really wish I got this as my full size because I am amazed by how well it works. I never used anything like it! I only needed to use it once to see the results. It is like a thin gel and you put it thinly on your face and wait 10ish min for it to dry. Now, I have to warn you, when it dries the best comparison I could think of is like super glue. It might even become uncomfortable. My boyfriend even became weirded out and told me to take it off because my face was stuck in a way that seemed unnatural. I don't mean to scare you, but the feeling is absolutely worth it! My forehead, eyelids, and chin especially were visibly tighter! After one use! It lasts a few days and you only need to use the mask twice a week. I already ordered a full size and this has already became one of my best skin care items.
Molly E.
Round Rock, TX
Love this mask! I got it in one of my beauty subscription boxes and fell in love with it. It actually does what it says, imagine that? lol My skin looks and feel fabulous after using this mask. I highly recommend it.