BY ESLOR

Combined with dynamic rich natural botanical extracts, this gentle exfoliant helps reduce unwanted shine, while refining pores and brightening skin tone. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Britney E.
crayford
Review for: Eslor Botanical Peeling Gel, 2 fl. oz./60 ml more...
I absolutely love this product. I brought it because I heard a lot about the enzyme peeling gels. It is great for my sensitive skin because it a smooth gel. There is no abrasive balls of grit to remove the dead skin. Instead the enzymes do all the work. It applies cleanly and warms up on contact with the skin. After five minuets I rub gently with my finger and I can see and feel the dead skin falling off. If you like a product with visual results you would love this. It also leave my skin clear. If I have a bad skin day I would do this before bed and the next day I would have no blemishes at all. This is a miracle worker.
Jamie S.
Coleman , Alberta
This product is sooooo amazing!!!!! You spread it evenly on your face, let it sit for about 10-15 minutes. Then start rubbing the product on your face in circular motions. It's kind of weird at first because all these little balls start forming under your fingers as your rubbing. I don't know if it's the product or dead skin that is balling up but it's cool. Then rinse your face. You will not believe your eyes. Your skin looks brightened, lifted and firm, healthy, and it feels even better. It also helps control oil and shine. Try it and you won't be sorry. It the best thing I have ever tried!!!!!