BY ESHU

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

eshu Moisturizer SPF 30, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Review (1)
Jessica E.
I AM PRETTY SURE my boyfriend had got this in a Birchbox Man a long while back and even though he didn't use it... I did. I loved it. It does do what it is supposed to do but I do not think I will repurchase only because I have a favorite that I use everyday and wouldn't replace with this. Yet, if you are looking for something new, try this!