BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEsfolio
Pure Skin Rose Cleansing Foam

esfolio Pure Skin Rose Cleansing Foam

by Esfolio

ESFOLIO PURE SKIN ROSE CLEANSING FOAM

Creamy facial cleanser based on rose extract for intense hydration of the deepest layers of the skin. The cleaner generates a soft and fine bubble on contact with the water that penetrates the skin for a thorough cleaning. Removes dirt from the face, dead cells and makeup, making it look younger and more natural. Refreshes the skin giving it a silky and smooth texture. Rich in vitamin C, it cares for and protects the skin from external aggressions and the sun. It attenuates skin irritations, reducing redness and preventing the appearance of acne. Ideal for sensitive skin and fat.

Benefits

Intense hydration
Removes dirt from the skin
Refreshes the skin
Unify the texture and eliminate small redness
Firms the skin
Attenuates irritations
Prevents acne
Use : Apply an adequate amount of product on the palm of the hands and massage gently on the face to foam. Rinse with warm water.

Content: 150g.

Anyone know where I can get this online?
Start your review of esfolio Pure Skin Rose Cleansing Foam!
How would you rate this product?
Darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
esfolio Pure Skin Rose Cleansing Foam uploaded by Darshell S.
Purchased at: Beauty Store Depot
The scent is fabulous and also very calming and gentle for my sensitive skin. I found a set at Ross and have been using it for two weeks and already see some complexion differences and smoothness
Dez E.
Lees Summit, MO
esfolio Pure Skin Rose Cleansing Foam uploaded by Dez E.
I have combination skin , my t-zone is oily and I have some dry patches on my face . I wanted to get something that would remove my makeup but also be gentle . I bought this online and fell in love with it . It’s super gentle but removes everything, without me having to go in with a makeup remover or a balm before . It has a slight rose smell but nothing too overpowering . I usually write the date on all my new products to keep track of how long I’ve had it open for which is great for k Beauty brands because they tend to have cleaner ingredients and the products don’t last as long
Sarah  H.
Merced, CA
esfolio Pure Skin Rose Cleansing Foam uploaded by Sarah  H.
One of my favorite cleansers. It has a subtle light rose smell. That's what I love about it. The smells not strong! I would wet my face and then use a pea size amount of product. And I would cover my face with bubbles. The packing is really cute! It comes in a box with the same then logo on the bottle. I am very satisfied with this product.
Alia C.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I really love this facial cleanser because it gives a clean,thorough,and deep clean.This foaming cleanser is great for combination skin because it is hydrating without making your skin greasy.The scent isn't light,but smells clean.I would recommend this cleanser and it was very inexpensive.
KOREY L.
Denver, CO
esfolio Pure Skin Rose Cleansing Foam uploaded by KOREY L.
#Esfolio - a Korean skincare line that is affordable, clean and reliable. This cleanser foams to the perfect consistency and doesn’t have any overwhelming aromas. A must !!
Katrina P.
Brazil, IN
esfolio Pure Skin Rose Cleansing Foam uploaded by Katrina P.
esfolio Pure Skin Rose Cleansing Foam uploaded by Katrina P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
A creamy foam cleanser that doesn’t strip or dry out the skin. It has a faint rose scent, nothing overbearing. I think it would work well for most skin types. I found it at TJ Maxx for only $3.99. If you stumble across this it’s definitely worth a try! esfolio Pure Skin Rose Cleansing Foam
Melissa D.
Parma heights , OH
esfolio Pure Skin Rose Cleansing Foam uploaded by Melissa D.
This is a great face wash! A [email protected] a long way and the tube is huge so it will last you a long time. It gets my face super clean and it smells nice but don’t get it in your eyes because I did and it burned so bad...
Jenny S.
Cleveland, OH
esfolio Pure Skin Rose Cleansing Foam uploaded by Jenny S.
This is one of my favorite cleansing foams out there! I have used this for about 2 years now and i usually use this to cleanse my face before going to bed. It has a nice rosy scent overall. It comes out like a cream and then it foams as you lather it over your face. It reduced some redness from my skin and clears it up fairly nicely!
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
esfolio Pure Skin Rose Cleansing Foam uploaded by Sarah P.
I really enjoy the foam cleanser. I own several from this brand. I love to use this rose one when I wake up! The scent is so pleasant. I use this with a facial cleaning device. And it leaves my skin feeling amazing! esfolio Pure Skin Rose Cleansing Foam
Erika H.
esfolio Pure Skin Rose Cleansing Foam uploaded by Erika H.
I bought this on a whim and I’m so glad that I did. I am a big fan of this brand, but I was hesitant because I don’t LOVE rose scented products. This rose scent was subtle and refreshing. The formula is more similar to a ponds cleaner and is very gentle on the face.