Esfolio Pure Skin Honey Essence Sheet Mask Set (10-Pack)

by Esfolio

As a highly concentrated essence-type mask sheet, the mask pack contains Honey Extract which helps to make the skin clean and moist. Also, vitamins of Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract and Portulaca Oleraced Extract help to increase skin elasticity...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Esfolio Pure Skin Honey Essence Sheet Mask Set (10-Pack)!
Maya O.
Davis, CA
Esfolio Pure Skin Honey Essence Sheet Mask Set (10-Pack) uploaded by Maya O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect self care mask! I loved pampering my self on a Sunday with this honey mask! It definitely left my skin feeling soft after. It smells super nice too and that’s really important for a mask.
Jess T.
Benton , AR
I love the esfolio brand and they’re my go to. I always get the packs of 10 which is always a steal. Sheet masks are so amazing and I love all the extra serum in the package that you can rub in. I also love the variety they have.
Amber E.
Flowery Br, GA
I bought this at a discount store, and thought it would be a good idea. I love sheet masks and honey! This, however, smells like a straight up baby wipe. I really wish the smell was more of a honey scent. The serum is nice on the skin, and does absorb eventually after a few minutes of gently rubbing it in. It did not break me out or give any irritation, therefore I am neither here nor there on my recommendation.
Waverly N.
Raleigh, NC
Ah esfolio is so great!!! the packaging initially drew me in and the smell is amazing. These masks are so hydrating and didn't bother my skin at all. PSA: I got these at Marshall's for 7 dollars, so if you're on the lookout for them you should def go there:)
Kayla H.
Huntington, WV
There is a light but enjoyable scent. Skin feels very moisturized after use and excess serum can be used on the body.
MaKayla R.
Jasper, AL
Esfolio Pure Skin Honey Essence Sheet Mask Set (10-Pack) uploaded by MaKayla R.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this mask so much! Again, I normally don’t do sheet masks because they are just not my preference, but these are the exception:) I also have the collagen and green tea ones as well❤️ Highly recommend!
Eliza L.
These masks are super affordable and are amazing. They leave my skin feeling hydrated and I love the dew that it leaves after the serum has sunk in.
Mandy W.
Kansas City, MO
I love this sheet mask! Super hydrating and it actually smells like pure honey. Little sweet smelling but overpowering!
Briana P.
Katy, TX
Esfolio Pure Skin Honey Essence Sheet Mask Set (10-Pack) uploaded by Briana P.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I loved how it was easy to apply and this mask really showed that I’m obsessed with sheet mask. It works wonders and would like to try more from them. It is gentle and love how Korean skin care come in cute packaging
Lily S.
Woodland, CA
Super hydrating, good price and smells amazing! Makes your face feel so soft! I also purchased them off Shopmissa for $1 each!

Looking for your answer?