esfolio Pure Skin Egg Cleansing Foam

by Esfolio

PRODUCT FUN FACT

Pure Skin Egg Cleansing Foam is a deep-cleansing facial foam that treats troubled skin of dirt and impurities.

It is also an effective way to strengthen skin resilience with the use of egg yolk extracts which are rich in lecithin and retinol that tightens and minimizes the appearance of pores.

Pure skin egg cleansing foam thoroughly cleanses and refreshes skin with a nutrient-enriched while efficiently removing dirt, excess sebum, and skin-clogging impurities

BEST USED FOR: Acne prone dry skin

Size: 150ml

Usage / How To
On a wet face, add some adequate amount onto your skin
Make a foamy lather and gently massage it in a circular motion
Rinse it off with lukewarm water

Ingredients
Water, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid,Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Cocfamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sorbitan Olivate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin, Disodium Edta, Egg Yolk Extract, CI 19140

Iss this good for dark spots and new acne ?
Start your review of esfolio Pure Skin Egg Cleansing Foam!
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
esfolio Pure Skin Egg Cleansing Foam uploaded by Michelle R.
I was so excited when I spotted this in a Marshals, because I’ve been wanting to try more k-beauty products. The packing was cute, the cleanser itself was very gentle and creamy! It had a nice light scent, like a clean soapy scent - nothing crazy. My skin did feel soft afterwards. I gave it 4 stars because I do really like it - but after the first try I don’t know if it’s a MUST. But I’ll continue using it and that may change.
Nina F.
Cartersville, GA
esfolio Pure Skin Egg Cleansing Foam uploaded by Nina F.
Purchased at: CVS
Found this browsing for a new face wash. It smells and feels great. I really like it. From what I feel my skin feels refreshed and not dry. It doesn’t seem to strip my skin dry like some other facial cleanser I’ve used. A small dot goes a long way. SUPER LONG LASTING!!!! 10/10 recommend
Chelsey F.
esfolio Pure Skin Egg Cleansing Foam uploaded by Chelsey F.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is one of my new favorite faves washes. You literally only need a pea.sized amount and it foams and lathers up so much. It leaves your face so refreshed and clean feeling. My face also felt really soft and smooth after using it
Izzy G.
Hurricane, UT
So I actually have the Egg face sheet/mask & not the cleansing foam! But I really like it! It doesn’t have any strong scents and is highly affordable. I leave it on for 15mins and I can feel the moisture seeping into my pores. After I remove the face mask I massage the leftover moisture into my face & finish off my with my favorite serum. Skin was looking glossy and healthy all day! Moisture is not heavy on the face at all.
Tiffanie B.
Pollock, LA
I am absolutely in love with this product. Doesn’t smell bad. Foams rather nicely. My skin isn’t dry anymore. Large size. I use this as my main cleanser during the week. I honestly wouldn’t change anything. It’s just not very easy to find. Amazon charges too much sometimes. Look at Marshall’s and TJ Maxx.
Savannah A.
Raeford, NC
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Amazingly awesome!!! I love how this egg face wash foams up. It feels so soft and lovely! My face is squeaky clean and tight after washing . My face looks and feels brighter, clean and tighter ! Also if your worried about a weird egg smell. This egg cleansing foam has a soft clean smell! 😍😍😍
Stefanie V.
Palmdale, CA
One of my go to morning cleansers. Aside from the adorable packaging it foams up nicely and has a nice light scent. Leaves your face squeaky clean yet soft. Not a bad way to wake up.
Jasmine R.
esfolio Pure Skin Egg Cleansing Foam uploaded by Jasmine R.
esfolio Pure Skin Egg Cleansing Foam uploaded by Jasmine R.
This is honestly one of the best cleansers I’ve ever had. It takes a pea sized amount and it foams like crazy. Your face always feels clean but never dry. It has a nice gentle scent that’s not heavy. A tube will last forever since you only need a little bit. It works better than some of the high end cleansers I’ve tried.
Ella H.
Works good as a first cleanse (make up remover), but absolutely burns my eyes which I'm never sensitive to, it really is just that much of a potent cleanser- which obviously is a problem when it comes to removing mascara and eyeshadow at the end of the night! It also leaves my skin feeling tight... but for the price, it is still great for base makeup removal- I just wouldn't use it in the mornings as my regular cleanser.
Jennifer I.
Austin, TX
esfolio Pure Skin Egg Cleansing Foam uploaded by Jennifer I.
All you need is very little like a pea size amount. Rub all over your face and massage very well. This makes it foamy. It leaves your face feeling extra cleansed and fresh. This does have a mild fragrance and do not get in your eyes like i did it stings. This is very affordable